• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Toadsanime Blog 001: Introduction

Toadsanime

Smash Journeyman
UK, England (We got Brawl late. Get over it.)
Link to original post: [drupal=588]Toadsanime Blog 001: Introduction[/drupal]

I've been here at the boards for a while and I've been posting around quite a bit. However, some of you probably still haven't met me. I'm Toadsanime, sometimes named 'Mysterymind' elsewhere on the internet. On most occasions, though, I'm referred to as 'Toadsanime', or 'Toads' for short.

Before I explain all my interests and the such, what else can I add about myself...?
Oh, right, I forgot to mention that I'm openly gay and that I'm nearly 16. My main in SSBB is Yoshi, as it was in Melee and 64. My main is Diddy Kong, with Kirby and King Dedede as my secondaries.
If you have a dA account (or even if you don't), keep in mind that I pratically put up a blog every week on my dA page. http://toadsanime.deviantart.com

Oh, I'll be at this October's London MCM expo. If you're there, too, then tell me for the hell of it. We can hype ourselves over it and stuff.

My interests include many things, but I'll try rounding some of them up for you:
Nintendo, Indie-Freeware gaming, anime/manga, Evanescence, Kingdom Hearts, Nightmare Before Christmas/Tim Burton, Pan's Labyrinth, Marvel.

My favourite bands (greatest in bold):
A Static Lullaby, A Thorn For Every Heart, Adema, AFI, Aiden, Alexisonfire, Alien Ant Farm, American Hi-Fi, Angra, Apocalyptica, Armor For Sleep, Atreyu, Avantasia, Avenged Sevenfold, Avril Lavigne, Behind Crimson Eyes, Bitesize, Blind Guardian, Blink182, Breaking Benjamin, Bullet For My Valentine, Bush, City Sleeps, Crossfade, Dead Poetic, Disturbed, Dragonforce, Dragonland, Dream Evil, Drowning Pool, Eisley, Emery, Endwell, Epica, Evanescence, Fall Out Boy, Fightstar, From First To Last, Funeral For A Friend, Gary Jules, Green Day, Guano Apes, Halifax, Hawthorne Heights, HIM, Ivoryline, Kamelot, Killswitch Engage, Linkin Park, Madina Lake, Matchbox 20, Maybe It Was The Altitude, Moneen, Motion City Soundtrack, My Chemical Romance, Name Taken, Nickelback, Nightwish, Number One Gun, NXZero, Panic! At The Disco, Paramore, Puddle Of Mudd, Quietdrive, Rise Against, Sabaton, Seether, Senses Fail, Shirobon!, Silverstein, Simple Plan, Skillet, Slipknot, Social Code, Sonata Arctica, Staind, Stone Sour, Story Of The Year, Stratovarius, Strike Anywhere, Submersed, Sugarcult, Sum 41, Switchfoot, System Of A Down, Taking Back Sunday, Taproot, TaTu, The Rasmus, The Used, Thebandwithnoname, Thirty Seconds To Mars, Thornley, Thousand Foot Krutch, Three Days Grace, Three Doors Down, Trapt, Underoath, Unwritten Law, Utada Hikaru, With Broken Wings, Within Temptation, Yellowcard.

Indie/Freeware gaming, in case you didn't know, is independent game developers that release their gaming creations for free to download. On most occasions, the games exceed mainstream games. Select few freeware games get bought by big companies and turned into mainstream ones. If you want any of the links/info to these games, simply ask.
My favourite Indie/Freeware games:
!Xorpl, 8Bit Killer, 1213, 5 Days A Stranger, Abuse, A Game With A Kitty, A Mini Falafel Adventure, Acwabatiacs, Ainevoltas, An Untitled Story, Bernard & Hank, Bloody Zombies, Bombing Room, Brave Honey Bee, Butterfly 660, Cave Story, Chalk, Cookie, Coloraze, Crayon Physics, Crush!, Cult, Cycle, Death Worm, Destruction Carnage, Detoss Law, Dim, Dink Smallwood, Dive, Duel Toys, Dumbow & Cool, Dungeon TV Factory, DUO, Duty And Beyond, Echoes, Elements Of Escape, Elevator Action, Emo Harvest On The Oregon Trail, Enraged Rocket House, Eternal Daughter, EverEternal Winterworld, Fall From Grace, Fancy Footwork, Fantastic Factory, Final Vision, Fire Fight, Fishie Fishie, FLaiL, FlapFlapFlap, FlOw, Furry 2, Garden Gnome Carnage, Gauntlet Runner, Gear World, Ghost House, Giant Evil Robotic Santa, Glace, Goldeneye 2D, Gregg The Egg, GTA2, Gunlimb, Hakaiman, Hard Hat, Heretic, Hero, Highway Havoc, Highway Pursuit, Hold Off Red!, Icy Tower, Ikachan, I'm O.K., Infection, Innovation, Jamie's Revenge, Janitor Dan The Spaceman, Japong, Jetz Rampage 4 - Revenge, Jill Of The Jungle, Jimmy's Lost His Toilet Paper, Jonny RPG, Jumper, Kaipuu, Karoshi, Katakijin, Kirby's Flight, Knytt, Lao's Quest, Laxius Power, Little Ghost Joe, Lost In The Static, Losted, Lyle In Cube Sector, Martian Meltdown, Mentamatical, Mighty Jill Off, Mondo Medicals, Mono, Mono World, Mr. Blocko STE, Mr. Chump's Ventures, Mr. Heart Loves You Very Much, My First Skydiving Academy, N, NaaC, Nikujin, Ninjah, Noitu Love, NovaWare, Orbital Booty Interceptor, Painajainen, Plasma Warrior, Porrasturvat: Stair Dismount, Poyo, Protaganda, Psychosomnium, Punishment, Rekkaturvat: Truck Dismount, REZ And The Forgotten, ROM CHECK FAIL, Room War, RunMan, Sadbot, Samhain, Samurai Smackdown, Seijinsiki, Seiklus, SeizureDome, Seven Minutes, Shotgun Ninja, SM Word, Space Barnacle, Soldexus, Stargirl And The Thief From The Exploded Moon, Stepmania, Street Bike Fury, Sub Zero Conditions, Sunset Over Imdahl, Sunset Runner, Super Haunted Insomnia Tower, Survival Crisis Z, Teh Forum Game, Tekyuuman, Teppodon, Teppoman, Terragon, Tetuhau, The Adventures Of Zan-Zan, The Hanrahan Game, The Jeluvian Project, The Line, The New Satan Sam, The Power, The Puppeteer, The Spirit Engine, The White Chamber, Titanion, Toribash, Torus Trooper, Total ****** Beatdown, Tower, Triumph! War 2099, Tux The Penguin, Twin Hobo Rocket, TWISTER, Twitch-Dash, UFO Game, Ultra Rubber Bounce Escape, Unnatural Disaster, Varia, Voxelstein 3D, vs Music, Wandering Knights, WildHunt, Within A Deep Forest, Zombie Smashers X, Zombiepox, Zone Runner.

As I can't think of anything else to say about myself right now, feel free to just ask me about anything I've already said - or anything else you can think of. And, don't worry, my future blogs won't include gigantic lists like the ones above.
Thanks for reading!

Top Bottom