• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

to smash Ice climber mains (need 08 IC' vidss)

INSANE CARZY GUY

Banned via Warnings
skip this part if you don't want to hear my ultimate monolog for the Ice Climbers

if you do read it listen to this too http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=doHoE156RAo

The Ice Climbers, two twins who joined up to help save their village from starvation and they climbed mountain after mountain with one hand and they were attacked by huge bears and stuff but they got back every piece of food and the village gave them some sweet shoes and the power to control ice and wind and they have a mental link that no one could ever understand, they were soon created in a different world by master hand , soon master and crazy hand envied their bond and attacked the cast of characters and locked them away (you must unlock them) and thru the power they had, they stopped master and crazy hand and even the anticlimber A.K.A. Giga bowser ,they beat him with out grabbing him and freed everyone and soon people began to envy them again ,so they looked out every weakness ,none were found till falcon kneed them and noticed nana flew farther and the evilest plan in smash since brawl , spilt up the Ice climbers

soon fox and falcon and master and crazy hand came together with the ultimate evil . Make a ******** game where the Ice climbers were gay (brawl) and separate them soon pichu ,roy ,dr.mario,mewtwo,and young link came to aid the Ice Climbers because they were freed by them and they were booted from the new game soon the Ice Climbers began to lose hope ,till one fate full day, the day Chu Dat and Wobbles picked up the controller and said in the most epic words ever said... "Today the Ice Climbers will stand in glory as they did saving that village in the middle of nowhere" and where we stand wobbles about to win the Genesis and the Ice Climbers will be known as a power for years to come

they are amazing when i play as them i feel like i can rip a bear in half and when i hear the word "Ice" followed by the word "Climber" i really see all the great things they did :popo:

sorry if you don't feel what i feel for them

Ice Climber mains someone is making a super epic combo video (guy who made take that skuikes or what ever his name is)
and we need 08 or farther videos not 07 videos and it will be sweet and you will be honored if you have a video
so go **** someone with them

and wobbles if i go to the Genesis can i fight your Ice Climbers:chuckle:

Top Bottom