• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

To Seibrik

Needle of Juntah

Smash Champion
Aight heres the deal man, since my family is half ******** in all aspects of life my sister left me here visit florida while she goes back to michigan to visit my mom. The problem is she took her Laptop and her Cell phone

so i literaly have no way of getting in contact with anyone cept with 30 mins of time on these apartment computers

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE Leave me yor phone number and i will call you. im sure you probably leaving tomrow so here is all the info i have to give. i actually in a really bad spot because my sisters brains tends to lack reasoning most the time(esp since im getting PM's saying CALL YOU SISTER cause shes on aim *****ing at peple on my AIM name) i guess she shoulda thought about that when i made a big deal about leaving her computer or phone with me. but anyways please gimme ur phone number and ill go to a pay phone and we can talk, yeah i know its ghetto but im from detroit what do u expect

3901 S.ocean ave
The tides apartment building
apt C-6-J

Life After Death

Smash Champion
Oh yea back in my days we used to train and send pigeons/any type of colorful bird as messengers to communicate with our family. then we devour the birds for dinner

Top Bottom