• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

To Louisiana Smashers!

CozaMonkey

Smash Journeyman
There is a good possibility that a couple friends of mine (loserlad89 and Jerry) and I will be going on a roadtrip for a few days, maybe even for a week, to New Orleans. This is still in the planning stages, but if it does end up happening, we will definitely be looking for some place to smash, whether it's an actual tournament or just a smashfest.

Right now we're looking at the weekend of July 28/29, as well as the days before/after. If we go, we will definitely be there for the 27th. Whether we are there much before or after this date mostly depends on what days we will be able to smash on.

I'm very interested in seeing how much you guys have improved since the last time I was in the area. :p So, hopefully we can get something worked out.

eet

Smash Ace
hey, coza whats up? i dont know if you remember me but you played vs me and i was peach in BR tourny a long time ago. We can proly arrange something in no for that day

CozaMonkey

Smash Journeyman
hey man yeah I do remember you. We don't necessarily have to smash in new orleans, anywhere nearby is fine as we'll most likely be cool with driving whatever distance needed. Not to mention that at this point we're pretty flexible about what days we can go up for.

RAM

Smash Lord
I too will be coming to New Orleans for my cousins Wedding In early August. so I will probably want to smash around that time. I hope you guys can throw a tourney somewhere in the time zone I'm there ^_^

loserlad89

Smash Ace
Aww yeah Nawlins smash time. Florida > Lousiana imo. Chances are we'll be heading up on the 27th but probably won't be able to smash on that date, if you guys really want to organize something, it'd most likely that we'd want it on the 28th/29th. So I guess talk to Dibbz or whoever and see if its cool if we set something up at his place in Nawlins.

*edit* I just read through some more posts and realized dibbz is a computer cafe. would they be willing to let us organize smash there like anytime during the day?

CozaMonkey

Smash Journeyman
K so we're leaving tomorrow. Anyone interested in smashing with us? I know there's a Louisiana thread that's practically a chat room but hopefully people will post in here too. Btw tomorrow we're actually leaving for Orlando to stay the night then heading for New Orleans thursday.

Saab

Smash Cadet
im Actually ganna be in new orleans tommorrow and the next day for a road trip.. im pretty decent i dont have any videos but i play in Central florida ternaments all the time. it would be awsome to play you guys

Actually ill be leaving in like 6 hours so i wont beable to get on, if your down to play ill have my controller. my phone number is 407-340-6199 i think ill be staying at some hotel near the french quater or somthin

CozaMonkey

Smash Journeyman
Bad news. Our friend Jerry decided to wait until last night to check with his parents that it was okay to go on the trip. Worst part is he's the one who was going to be driving us, and now we pretty much can't go.

Top Bottom