• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

To everyone with a conspiracy thread....

mikeHAZE

Smash Legend
Have you ever wondered that maybe, just maybe, there is no pattern to your ideas? that maybe there really is no proof or things to be discovered as to what characters/stuff will be released?

why not just wait it out? isn't kind of pointless to even try to find these things out when the outcome is inevitable?

MajinNecro69

Smash Ace
Um, does that include me? I have a conspiracy "organizing and bounty hunting" of sorts thread :D (In my sig)

The Noob Legend

Smash Ace
No but seriously, it's fun to think about these theory's and stuff all about a video game.
You know it isn't true, but when some of these assumptions turn out to be non-fiction.
It gets you thinking.

Kor

Smash Apprentice
Have you ever wondered that maybe, just maybe, there is no pattern to your ideas? that maybe there really is no proof or things to be discovered as to what characters/stuff will be released?

why not just wait it out? isn't kind of pointless to even try to find these things out when the outcome is inevitable?
Its human nature to look for patterns, its just how our brain works. Combine this with boredom (sure Melee is great, but its seen the better half of a decade) and you've got a great recipe for your "conspirarcy theories".

xbrinkx

Smash Ace
Why can't we simply have fun and speculate? It's a lot better than waiting around. I know playing Melee is an ok way to wait it out, but it's not the best. Melee has gotten old after a long time of playing through the same stages and the same characters, which is why something new to talk about is exciting. I know Melee still is a great game, although it just isn't the right place to go if you're trying to talk about something new. I'm sure that after being refreshed by Brawl we can play Melee in a nostalgic way, that we'll be proud of, but playing it just being bored and wanting something new really cheapens the experience. Of course, if you're new to it, then maybe you'll want to get into play. It all depends on your interest.

mikeHAZE

Smash Legend
Why can't we simply have fun and speculate? It's a lot better than waiting around. I know playing Melee is an ok way to wait it out, but it's not the best. Melee has gotten old after a long time of playing through the same stages and the same characters, which is why something new to talk about is exciting. I know Melee still is a great game, although it just isn't the right place to go if you're trying to talk about something new. I'm sure that after being refreshed by Brawl we can play Melee in a nostalgic way, that we'll be proud of, but playing it just being bored and wanting something new really cheapens the experience. Of course, if you're new to it, then maybe you'll want to get into play. It all depends on your interest.
DID ANYBODY SAY YOU CAN'T HAVE FUN WITH IT?

i was simply asking, i wished people would learn how to read.

Frogla

Smash Ace
I have found a pattern. The dojo updates Monday to Friday unless noted otherwise. Do i win a cookie.

Tinkerer

Smash Ace
3DS FC
2251-4736-2935
People automatically use patterns - we assume Mario and Link are starters, that this game will at least be as good as Melee, that tiers will exist again, that sort of thing. It's only when some people see a pattern and some don't when discussion exists.

OrlanduEX

Smash Lord
I have found a pattern. The dojo updates Monday to Friday unless noted otherwise. Do i win a cookie.
You d@mn sure do. Let's be satisfied with what we can trust.
Sure speculating can be fun, but it's just foolish to put faith in rumors spread by people with no semblance of credibility.

Top Bottom