• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

To Daniel- Zaman and eastheaven(sp)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Caleb Wolfbrand

Smash Master
This isn't the first time I've seen Doodah and GA people angry at each other *flashback to two Smash Aid ago's...* wow that thread got mean fast.

it's kinda depressing that Atlantic South has so many spam threads. it's also kinda funny though...

peace and love everyone -.-

StripesOrBars

Smash Master
Hmmmm, well I'm LOLing at this.

Due to the fact that I now remember who Zaman is(thanks to Chops).

So. . . . .

Like I said b4, you talk **** all you want on the boards, but one day we may meet.

And lol at saying my gf is fat.

I wish.

Lol.

And besides, that joke wasn't really funny.

just1111

Smash Journeyman
i think that joke is hilarious... and if fat arms consititute a "gun" arm... then yes your arms are tanks.
you're just a ****ing fatass with way too long hair(cut now?) and like i said a million years ago... your g/f is ugly as piss... except back then you threatened to beat my *** when i said it.... and like i said then... i welcome a fight... they're oh so much fun ^_^

1-up

Smash Journeyman
i think that joke is hilarious... and if fat arms consititute a "gun" arm... then yes your arms are tanks.
you're just a ****ing fatass with way too long hair(cut now?) and like i said a million years ago... your g/f is ugly as piss... except back then you threatened to beat my *** when i said it.... and like i said then... i welcome a fight... they're oh so much fun ^_^
haha werent you at MLG Atlanta like two years ago? i hope youve grown since then cause you were a chubby little ***** ***got and if you still are its funny to see you talking ****

Gerbil

Smash Champion
Since when was Bobby a fat guy? *remembers him being a skinny dude with a beard*

@Alpha - I agree completely.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom