• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

To clear things up

Matty89

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Hydra89
Rolex gonna go down faster than the twin towers.

Professor Pro “The Yank Spanker"

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
Both VGBC and Clash Tournaments will be streaming at SKTAR 3. Not sure which one will have PM on it just yet though :p

D

Deleted member

How about we just trash talk and act stupid
I hear rolex is a big doo doo head THATS RIGHT I SAID IT

Last edited by a moderator:

Matty89

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Hydra89
is this supposed to be funny?
Mmm, If you want it to be I guess. Although smash and twin towers go back a long ways. I remember a video of them being struck with the sound from the wombo combo video dubbed over it. I chuckled at that.

FlashingFire

Smash Journeyman
Writing Team
...how do you chuckle at one of the greatest tragedies in American history. Like, really.

Anyway, if I were a betting man, my money would be on Professor Pro. I want him to pull of a bunch of fancy "jumping turnaround dacus tranq buffalo swings" or whatever it was Rolex was condescending about.

Heartstring

Smash Legend
you guys are killing the hype in here. Come on, move on from now!

Anyway, for those interested, Professor Pro attended a tournament this past weekend and Didn't drop a single match all tournament. The man is grinding his way up to level 100.

Empyrean

Smash Champion
NNID
Arnprior
Anyway, for those interested, Professor Pro attended a tournament this past weekend and Didn't drop a single match all tournament. The man is grinding his way up to level 100.
Can he Mega Evolve though?

Empyrean

Smash Champion
NNID
Arnprior
Nice, at least school will be over by then. There's no chance I would miss out on the match of the century.

Heartstring

Smash Legend
Oh man, I was just about to try and get some guys to make a hype video for this. Great job for being on it already!

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
I just installed Dolphin on my laptop today so I used Brawl for the 1080p clips. I'll surely use Project M for my future Armada trailer :p

Empyrean

Smash Champion
NNID
Arnprior
@ Keitaro Keitaro That was some good ****, man. Might watch it again some 20 to 30 times until the actual match happens. I also agree 100% with your comment.

Top Bottom