• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

To Blue Flash: Answering your question

Status
Not open for further replies.

BB12

Smash Rookie
So those *******s get on you for using a low-tier character huh? You said you tried "TR4Q" on them, right? Maybe it didnt get through their heads. Well, if you still have your Wii Remote jacket, stick nails inside them and stab those idiots with it. You could also take the batteries out and jab them in the eyes. Or, choke them with the Nunchuck. Alternatively, you could hit them on the head with the GameCube controller. Also, yell "TR4Q" in their ears and MAKE SURE THEY HEAR IT.

Oh, and about the Marth matchup itself: You could try camping Egg Tosses until yo figure out what pattern your opponent is using. Well, good luck.

I posted this because your thread is locked, and no one deserves to take **** because they use a ccertain character or color.

Tektite

Smash Apprentice
So those *******s get on you for using a low-tier character huh? You said you tried "TR4Q" on them, right? Maybe it didnt get through their heads. Well, if you still have your Wii Remote jacket, stick nails inside them and stab those idiots with it. You could also take the batteries out and jab them in the eyes. Or, choke them with the Nunchuck. Alternatively, you could hit them on the head with the GameCube controller. Also, yell "TR4Q" in their ears and MAKE SURE THEY HEAR IT.
This is going to get locked. Tiers do exist and the video you saw it from were made from a bunch of Newgrounds idiots.

Youko

Podcasting Pro
NNID
SMYNYouko
3DS FC
1418-6781-7411
If tiers exist, why can my brother beat Marths with Captain Falcon and Link? Why can he beat me when I'm MetaKnight?
Because he's better than you, it seems.

You seem to have a lot of misinformation on what tiers actually are, so maybe you should do some research as to what tiers ARE versus what tiers AREN'T before you question their existence.

:026:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom