• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

To all hackers: Important announcement

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bob

Banned via Warnings
This is Bob of the Smash Reborn Backroom. Currently, Smash Reborn creator Mario Smith has been indefinitely banned. So, at the present moment, he is unable to edit nor post any comments on this forum, however, he can still receive PM's and reply/respond in them, he can also respond to comments on his account page.

As for now, until we can get this sorted out, you can find all future updates pertaining to Smash Reborn here

Smash Reborn is not dead, it is simply being moved until Mario Smith gets unbanned or a dedicated site for Smash Reborn can be made.

It has been a pleasure contributing to this wonderful mod and I hope you all enjoy Smash Reborn Part 2 when it launches.

- Bob

Bob

Banned via Warnings
What happened?
Mario Smith got banned as a result of achieving a certain amount of bans within a set period of time. Smashboards and it's staff were starting to feel uncomfortable with his presence (since his mindset deviated from the typical way of thinking), and as a result decided to ban him to prevent further disruptions to their way of living.
Note that Smash Reborn is still alive and is still being run by Mario Smith, I am just simply overseeing the Smashboards forum for it. If anyone else claims to be supervising or leading Smash Reborn besides from Mario Smith, they are lying, including myself and my account.

ThatsBullocks

Smash Apprentice
NNID
BullockDS
Mario Smith got banned as a result of achieving a certain amount of bans within a set period of time. Smashboards and it's staff were starting to feel uncomfortable with his presence (since his mindset deviated from the typical way of thinking), and as a result decided to ban him to prevent further disruptions to their way of living.
Not at all due to the fact that he'd go around talking crap constantly and trying to incite s**t, especially in Melee-related postings. Nope, the mods are just mean bullies who disagreed with Mario Smith's opinions. That must be it.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom