• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Atlantic South (TNT) Thursday Night Throw-Downs Hosted by 4DCOMPETE @ Euphoria

(TNT) Thursday Night Throw-Downs Hosted by 4DCOMPETE @ Euphoria
Posted by 4DCOMPETE
1381 Kass Circle Spring Hill FL, 34609
Thursday, November 26, 2015 - 05:00 PM
Until: Thursday, November 26, 2015 - 10:00 PM
(Adjusted for timezone: America/New_York)
Categories

Upcoming dates
All times have been adjusted for the timezone: America/New_York

This event has expired and has no upcoming dates

4DCOMPETE

Smash Rookie
Our Website: www.4dcompete.com The ONLY weekly tournament series in the Hernando County and Pasco County area.

We hold weekly tournaments for both Smash 4 and Melee (Along with other various non-smash FGC titles)

Please preregister for TNT on our website, it saves us a lot of time that can be used for set up.
To encourage preregistration we have made the following change to our venue fee:
If you preregister, the venue fee will remain $5
If you pay cash the day of, the venue fee will be $7

You can preregister today at http://4dcompete.com/tntprereg

Every Thursday from 5PM to 10PM. (Tournament Begins approx 7pm)

Doors will open at 5pm for setup, casual play and registration. We'll start running brackets at 7pm.

Where: Euphoria Emporium Hookah Cafe - 1381 Kass Circle Spring Hill FL, 34609

Cost: $5 venue fee if you preregister $7 venue fee day of - $5 per tournament - 70/30 pot split

Spectating is free for parents of paying participants. All others will be required to pay the $5 casual gaming fee (venue rules updated 11-08-15)

Rules: www.4dcompete.com/rules

Please bring your own controller as we can't guarantee there will be one available for you.

PLEASE BRING SETUPS IF YOU CAN. The more we have the smoother everything will run.

If you have any questions please check out the faq page on 4dcompete.com if you still have questions feel free to send me(LoBo) or Dav up.

Facebooks:
Dave Scinta
4dcompete
4dextreme

Eionio

Smash Cadet
3DS FC
0232-9517-9180
Everyone that is even thinking about coming out to this event DO IT. Greatest venue in Florida, surprisingly good talent in both smash 4 and Melee. Food and drinks available all night (highly recommend the milkshakes) 50/50 raffle. Anything you could want in a weekly event we have it. Spring Hill is moving up fast in the world of smash!

Eionio

Smash Cadet
3DS FC
0232-9517-9180
I'd totally love to come down to this but i have no ride :(
Tell your friends to come out (and give you a ride). Even if they don't want to enter the tournament spectating is free and there is food and drinks served all night!

Last edited:

pants the terrible

Smash Cadet
NNID
horsenwelles
3DS FC
5198-2438-0134
dude i want in! i'm living in the palm coast area and i want to drive down and give ya a taste of the pink yosh >=3

smanbolt1

Smash Rookie
I being going there for the melee scene I have being looking for somewhere now I found somewhere I can go in the area

Kirito Green

Smash Rookie
Very cool, I'm mostly a Melee player myself we have some solid talent out here.
hey this my smash name name i change it from smanbolt1 so maybe ill see you or have a friendly match or a tournament match if we go against eachother and this will be my first tournament too

Last edited:

Eionio

Smash Cadet
3DS FC
0232-9517-9180
hey this my smash name name i change it from smanbolt1 so maybe ill see you or have a friendly match or a tournament match if we go against eachother and this will be my first tournament too
I was glad to see you come by last night. I was the Doc player. we were missing a few of our regulars last night so if you come by next week there will be more players for you to test yourself with! :yeahboi:

Kirito Green

Smash Rookie
I was glad to see you come by last night. I was the Doc player. we were missing a few of our regulars last night so if you come by next week there will be more players for you to test yourself with! :yeahboi:[/and did you know that cloud is in smash 4

Kirito Green

Smash Rookie
I was glad to see you come by last night. I was the Doc player. we were missing a few of our regulars last night so if you come by next week there will be more players for you to test yourself with! :yeahboi:
and i also want to know if my marth and sheik were any good at all because i will admit i was really nervous but i did have a lot fun there

Eionio

Smash Cadet
3DS FC
0232-9517-9180
and i also want to know if my marth and sheik were any good at all because i will admit i was really nervous but i did have a lot fun there
Your tech skill is better than mine by a long shot, you definitely have the moves. Sometimes tough it seemed like you were throwing out a lot of things blindly, and you seemed a little on edge when playing but that's totally normal for your first tournament. Those are the sorts of things that get better the more you come out. We have these every week so if you can't make it this week just stop by next time (Although we most likely won't be having it on thanksgiving) If you haven't yet be sure to join the Facebook group that's where John posts most of the updates: https://www.facebook.com/groups/SHFGC/

Kirito Green

Smash Rookie
Your tech skill is better than mine by a long shot, you definitely have the moves. Sometimes tough it seemed like you were throwing out a lot of things blindly, and you seemed a little on edge when playing but that's totally normal for your first tournament. Those are the sorts of things that get better the more you come out. We have these every week so if you can't make it this week just stop by next time (Although we most likely won't be having it on thanksgiving) If you haven't yet be sure to join the Facebook group that's where John posts most of the updates: https://www.facebook.com/groups/SHFGC/
thanks for telling me that and yeah i will admit i was on edge but hey i learned a lot there i was just not sure how to approach either since i didnt what it was like at tournament and now i know what's like

Last edited:

hichimon

Smash Rookie
NNID
hichimon
oh man i really want to go to one of these i live only five mins away from this! once i get better you bet i'll be there :U

Eionio

Smash Cadet
3DS FC
0232-9517-9180
oh man i really want to go to one of these i live only five mins away from this! once i get better you bet i'll be there :U
Coming out to events is the way to get better! Seriously practicing at your house and online is no replacement for offline tournament practice. We have all ages and skill levels at these things I'm sure you'll be just fine. Everyone here is super friendly and will give you tons of advice on how to improve.

Kirito Green

Smash Rookie
yeah what he said i went there and everyone was giving out tips and just being friendly the whole time plus you will learn more there than you will at home

Kirito Green

Smash Rookie
Coming out to events is the way to get better! Seriously practicing at your house and online is no replacement for offline tournament practice. We have all ages and skill levels at these things I'm sure you'll be just fine. Everyone here is super friendly and will give you tons of advice on how to improve.
sorry couldn't make today didnt have a ride

Top Bottom