• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

TMR

dj.b

Smash Rookie
3DS FC
4038-6561-8147
Hey everyone there is new smash team to the competitive smash scene and its called Team Meta Revolution otherwise known as TMR. This team is an open book right now with only three members and they are myself(B-DX), IP2, and the support member GKG(she plays smash but she isn't good enough to be a regular) in this team there are 3 types of positions regular, support, and technical. The regular are the people in the team who play the game for the team and represent it most. The support are people who don't play but support the team by giving them information about what players they are facing, finding players strategies, cheering the players on, and spreading info about the team through forums and social sites. The technical are the people who play the game to represent the team and teach the team new techs in the game and specific things like b-reversing, character movement, spacing, dash-dancing, mind games, move and landing lag, pivoting, hit-boxes and hurt-boxes, z-dropping, and much more techniques. Also for some information about the players IP2 has gone to 65 local tournaments and won 60 of them, i have gone to 96 local tournaments and only lost 1 which was smash on the hill (its in Boston and if you are in the area you should check it out more info here at http://smashboards.com/threads/aug-...ma-smash-4-wii-u-tournament-boston-ma.412704/) and also my smash name has been changed multiple times now, and GKG has gone to 24 tournaments and has won 8 (again she is a supporter not a player). The team is mostly for smash Wii U but it is also for brawl and melee. Anyway that is all the info on TMR if you would like to join send me a message here on smash boards stating why you would like to join and your skills have a good day.

Last edited:
Top Bottom