• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Tirno's Austin Melee Tournament Results (Feb. 6th)

Tirno

Smash Journeyman
Preliminary results (Clay's computer had the results):

1. Mitchell ($20)
2. Kal ($10)
3. Tirno ($5)
4. MT

I only vaguely remember the rest. I'll post them when Clay gives it to me.

Thanks to everybody who came. It was a great start to what hopefully will be a long, successful series of smashfests/tournaments.

Kal

Smash Champion
We have a community now. This is trippy.

MT_

Smash Ace
Pot should have been split evenly among everyone, imho. Or maybe 4th place takes all.

Noc

Smash Journeyman
1: Mitchell ($20.00)
2: Kal ($10.00)
3: Tirno ($5.00)
4: MT
5: Noc
6: El Queso Grande
7: Rawr

Fun stuff, guys. I especially enjoyed the all-falcon teams matches! Next time though, I vote we order pizza instead of Kerbey Lane lol.

Tirno

Smash Journeyman
Aren't Rawr and EQG tied by set count? And if you count individual matches Rawr should place higher.

MT_

Smash Ace
Did they even play each other? I guess not, showing from the chart.

And yea pizza > Kerbey Lane... waiting 3 hours because we fail at splitting a bill properly and because it was already busy. And all the 3-0s.... lol nothing is even close among us apparently.

Noc

Smash Journeyman
As usual, I just posted the results as they appeared in tio. But I think you're right, Edgar. Rawr did pretty well, he got a game off on me! Though it was on FoD. :/

JesusFreak

Smash Hero
Had I know about this, I would have won... that is all <3

I'm glad to see the Austin community growing again :D I'll try to show up at the next one.

Top Bottom