• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Tips versus Falco?

DervisH

Smash Rookie
I was wondering if anyone has any tips for beating a friend of mine that uses Falco.

He likes to F smash to kill along with a lot of rolls.

just need to know something that i can use to punish him.

thanks in advance

technomancer

Smash Champion
JC Grabs out of his rolls, and downthrow him. If he doesn't tech walk over to where he's going to land and downsmash to knock him off the side, and then you can usually repeatedly downsmash to keep him off.

Judging from your post count and your post I'd say you're pretty new to the advanced techniques and stuffs so this shoud work on him and encourage him to learn to tech, which you can chase with more grabs and downsmashes.

Another trick is to jump over his forward smash when you can call it, and land on him with a forward air.

DervisH

Smash Rookie
To Technomancer

Wouldn't jumping over and using Bair be better? mainly because he moves forward with the Fsmash and im moving over him and its stronger

FoSho
thanks for the advice :D
time to practice :)

Jose Andres Herrera

Smash Cadet
If Falco doesn't tech, you are the luckiest smasher ever. Sheik is a excellent combo player and does attack after attack. First grab him, and throw him down, if he teches standing up, you can brake dance him(Down A), if he teches away... you going to have to mind game him with tech chase.

Also to brake his defense you can do the double kick(Side A) and he will probably only protect himself from the first kick and the 2nd one will be good. Dont give space to Falco.
try to keep him up in the air and when you think he is ready.... smash him out of the stage with (Side A- Smash Air Attack) and Falco's probably wont get back on stage, and if he does... again, keep him on the air, and smash him out. :psycho:

Top Bottom