• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Tips to fight Zelda

DrTechnoBabel

Smash Rookie
I know that this might be a bad time to ask given that the recent Greninja nerf has thrown everyone's strategies out of whack, but I've been having trouble fighting my brother as Greninja. Since getting the 3DS version he has gotten insanely good as Zelda, to the point where I have an incredibly hard time winning against him. My shurikens tend to get reflected, Zelda's zoning means she can fight me at a distance, and closing in opens me up to her ridiculously powerful smashes. And Greninja's Hydro Pump trick is much harder to pull off against her than most characters due to her teleporting Up-B being incredibly hard to predict the trajectory of and leaves only a split-second at the very beginning to hit her out of it. Oh, and he's also gotten really good at KO-ing people with the reappearance as well. His Zelda is definitely my toughest opponent among my circle of friends, so any tips and tricks to fight her would be much appreciated, especially given the Wii U launch party we're going to tomorrow night.

Top Bottom