• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Tips plz.

_shadow_fox_

Smash Cadet
I main as fox/kirby and never ONCE played as captain falcon because I thought he wouldn't fit my gameplay style. Yesterday I saw a video on youtube and I decided to start playing (not maining, just for fun) as him. I don't want to put alot of practice into it for now because I'm still working (hard) on my kirby. I might have a friend over to play some matches and he's been practicing hard to beat my fox and marth. I thought it would throw him off to take out a random character and totally pwn him :laugh: . Like I said before, I don't want to practice alot.

1. Any major things I should know about falcon? (besides Knee ftw)

2. Any quick combos I could learn?

3. Should I spike alot?

It would be really nice if you could rreply please. I would really apreciate it.

technomancer

Smash Champion
1. Don't get grabbed for the most part, and read the G-reg combo thread (first couple of pages should do ya)
2. Medium percents, alot of stuff combos directly into a knee. Falcon can do alot of chip damage with Nairs and quick stomp/forward B combos so you don't have to combo people to death, just stick with what works.
3. No, prefer a bair to a spike, or an edgehog.

NeighborhoodP

Smash Hero
Falcon can throw to knee any character at a certain percent. Learn it.

Uair to knee on floaties. Uthrow to fsmash on space animals after 80% if they don't DI the uthrow or if they DI it backwards. Just practice tech chasing a dair into a knee, or tech chased stomp to whatever combo you want.

And watch vids.

_shadow_fox_

Smash Cadet
1. Don't get grabbed for the most part, and read the G-reg combo thread (first couple of pages should do ya)
2. Medium percents, alot of stuff combos directly into a knee. Falcon can do alot of chip damage with Nairs and quick stomp/forward B combos so you don't have to combo people to death, just stick with what works.
3. No, prefer a bair to a spike, or an edgehog.
Thanks, that helps a little.

Falcon can throw to knee any character at a certain percent. Learn it.

Uair to knee on floaties. Uthrow to fsmash on space animals after 80% if they don't DI the uthrow or if they DI it backwards. Just practice tech chasing a dair into a knee, or tech chased stomp to whatever combo you want.

And watch vids.
That REALLY helps. My friend is most likely going to play as a Falco so I need to test that out.

*leaves to go take advice*

punisher47

Smash Journeyman
yea just watch a few vids of darkrain, ss, and isai and that really should be enough for you to see what to do

Top Bottom