• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Tips on fighting Lucario players?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Steve178

Smash Rookie
i really hate this piece of s**t character. i know this guy in real life and have met players in for glory who are just like him.

this guy only mains lucario because he wants to be as cheap as possible (he mained metaknight in brawl), and now in smash 4 he mains Lucario just because all he has to do is stand there and spam Aura Sphere and side B and when anyone ever gets close to him, he always does one of 3 things: dodge roll to safety, grab you (if you roll next to him) or up smash if you try coming at him from the air.

and the only reason this spammy tactic works is because when Lucario gets damaged, the game simply rewards the Lucario for being a bad player giving his attacks more power and range.

what are some good ways to deal with jerks who main and use Lucario in this cheap spammy way?

Steam

Smash Hero
This belongs in the QA thread.

Also try hitting him without getting hit. that's pretty much all the advice I'm willing to give you since I main a piece of ****.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom