• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Tips on becomig better with DH and training DH Amiibo

Status
Not open for further replies.

xZShootZx

Smash Rookie
hi, im new to the forum so i apologize if im posting this in the wrong section. I been maining DH ever since the 3ds version came out, and even though hes not in the high tier list compared to other characters, still love using him for some reason lol. I got a DH amiibo and i want to train it to play just like me, only problem is that i dont consider myself good with DH lol somewhat decent, but not great honestly lmao.

I've read many methods on how to level up your amiibo, although I dont know which is the best way too. Should i fight against my DH amiibo all the way through level 50, cause I did one method where I let it fight a lvl 9 CPU from 1-10, then I fought the amiibo myself from 10-20, and from 20-50 i think, i either put it against other lvl 9 CPUS and increased the handicap and speed of the game, or fought it myself. The end result sadly...my DH amiibo is worse than me lmao.

Which method do you guys recommend the best so I can get DH to play like me? Also, do you guys think i should practice a lot more with DH in order to get my amiibo to be good? I ask cause I been practicing with DH by watching combo videos and spike videos with DH and I been trying to replicate that stuff and I somewhat got better with the spikes, but the spikes end up screwing me over the majority of the time hahaha. I do fine on For Glory 1v1 and im not that type of person who just spams projectiles with DH, i'll actually pull some off some combos but what sometimes screws me over so much is DH's atrocious end lag (or landing lag i think). It gets me killed everytime i return to the stage platform lol.

I was never a competitive smash player cause i used to play for fun, but recently i've been trying fast fall aerial, short hooping, etc and its hard for me to get it into a natural habit since i was always so used to using the analog stick to jump D:

So any tips? Lol sorry for the essay btw

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom