• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Tips for the Rosalina and Sonic MU

Status
Not open for further replies.

Azneli

Smash Cadet
NNID
Azneli
What do you fellow Sonic mains think of this MU? I don't have a problem with any other character except for her. I was wondering if anyone else has trouble with her or if it is just me.

shadowlyler

Smash Rookie
honestly, for the strangest reason, i have much more trouble with corrin and cloud than i ever had with rosalina.
I think you should destroy the luma, then aim for rosalina.

Showdow

Smash Cadet
NNID
steelersuperfan
3DS FC
4442-0925-4594
Whenever I go into tournament I fear this character among my top 3 most hated MUs (in addition to Mario and ZSS). I would recommend picking a stage with platforms and trying to keep up your mobility as much as possible. Her d tilt beats out both of our spins and her jab is ridiculous so try to camp as much as possible and keep moving so that you won't get trapped.

Last edited:

Rucent

Only strive for first place.
upload_2016-6-8_17-10-54.png

Check the stickied threads first before making a post! Thank you!

There's a write up on the match up in the first two posts of the Match Up thread.

Azneli

Smash Cadet
NNID
Azneli
Oh thanks. I'm new so I didn't think to check. Answers all my questions.

Camalange

BRoomer
NNID
Camalange
3DS FC
1160-9836-5007
Switch FC
SW-4197-1438-9208
Thanks Rucent.

:093:

Status
Not open for further replies.