• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Tips for tak

TAK$

Smash Ace
yeah i do those by heart all the time, and woo post 100. actualy, shine to pillar is like my fav thing to do.

D

Deleted member

good good now say a falco is above you and is coming down toward you w/a d-air and your sheild is up what could you do?hmmmm

EDIT:congrats on pst 100 mr smash journeyman lol

D

Deleted member

wow nvrmined my other plan you get the advanced lesson! okay like i said before when the nme falco is coming down w/that d-air and you flubb well...you know what happens then...so here are some ways to avoid that!
1.sheild w-dash
2.sheild grab (risky tho)
3.dodge roll (not too late tho)
4.one really good way is to surprise your nme by jumping out of your sheild when they are above you before their attack and hit em w/ a shin or n-air

TAK$

Smash Ace
I'm really good at spot dodging, back when i was a total nub i thought the secret was spot dodging so all i did was practice that for like 2 months lol, and eww after you had like 7 redbulls they taste like sh***t after ewwwwwwww, but anyway im gonna put this all into practice today when i go to bmore thanks for your help man! repppppppppppppp!

D

Deleted member

you....are....vvvveeerrryyy welcome and i hope to smash w/you soon!!:)

TAK$

Smash Ace
some maryland place me and kc are going to for a smashfest on the 30th. you should try to come so i can record all 3 of us.

D

Deleted member

neat idea are you going to try to make it to the bmore bi-weeklies still?

EDIT:the 30 of dec?

TAK$

Smash Ace
yep lol, still stuck in dover? so theres no way you can get to bmore? oh and, my falco looks so sexy now. i can almost do shdl with fox now too.

D

Deleted member

progress babe now wait till i teach you in person...awesome and this should be the only time ill miss this bi-weekly btw

EDIT:you remind me of a tak$ im talking to in the bmore biweeklies thread right now lol

D

Deleted member

hmmmmm go to the begining

EDIT:more of a walkthrough turning out to where ill meet him to see the fruits of his labor...but weve been up all night sooo give us a break, really... this thread is done son. ill rep you up for caring..i respect that

Usetehforks!

Smash Rookie
Maybe you guys should use a messaging program , like msn, aim or yahoo. Would be much easier and quicker.

D

Deleted member

lets stop posting in this thread.just go to the catonsville thread=)

Top Bottom