• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Tipped Off 6 Documentary/News Package

hungrybox

Smash Legend
Orlando, FL (walking distance from the Loop)
They posted the revised version of my video online. It still came out pretty amazing thanks to all of the people who helped out with interviews.

http://teacher.ocps.net/daniel.stanley/Site/Patriot_Productions.html

It starts around the middle of the show.

Some names were changed were privacy purposes.

PS: Can someone please hypercam this or figure out how to get it on youtube? I'd appreciate it...I dunno how long it'll be online.

Pengie

Smash Lord
That was a pretty cool video; it was also really well produced. It's always nice to see the community getting more and more exposure.

BBQ°

Smash Champion
im downloading the video now via real player. I can upload it on my youtube channel if you want, but I think it would be better to upload it on sleepyk's channel since he has more subscribers.

Mahone

Smash Champion
its funny how it sounds like hbox is this guy that doesn't know about the game, and the focus is on how well that other guy will do, then all of a sudden, its like "oh, btw i just won the whole tourney"

BBQ°

Smash Champion
if you can make that happen

i <3 u
uhh so I was just about to upload the video to youtube but my computer infinitely crashed. I blame camtasia (the video editor I use). It often freezes and causes Windows to crash, but now it's stuck on infinite loop combo. I tried restarting my computer and using safe mode but nothing is fixing the problem. When I get back home today, I'll have my dad check my computer since he is Dr. Computer Repairman.

its funny how it sounds like hbox is this guy that doesn't know about the game, and the focus is on how well that other guy will do, then all of a sudden, its like "oh, btw i just won the whole tourney"
lol yeah, I thought that was funny too. Modestbox.

Top Bottom