• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Tip for mastering SHDL

Sniggle

Smash Rookie
i was just practisin this today, it was quite hard for me. I still cant get it 100% of the time and im by no means pro. But what helps me is if you turn the sound of, it makes it easier to get the timing down so u can actually hit the smallest targets with the second laser (which many people cant or dont do). I find it harder to nail with the sound on cuz its really out of rythm for some reason.

Nothing much, just thought id share it with the world :bee:

ynnek123

Smash Ace
lol it's not that hard. you just have to get used to it, it's muscle memory. and don't do it with the sound, the second laser shouldn't make any sound if you want to do it perfectly. good luck ;)

IDK

Smash Lord
actually, I can... i just have the feeling memorized. as he said... muscle memory

Sniggle

Smash Rookie
so was i lol.

Most of the time i can hit the smallest characters now, but its not doing the silent laser when i do. Is there any benefit the silent laser has over the regular one?

Sniggle

Smash Rookie
well what can it do that the regular one cant? i can still hit kirby the smallest character with the regular laser

Top Bottom