• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Tinks car for SMYM

Tink

Smash Hero
everyone thats suppose to go with me, post in here.

so far what i know is:
ppl wanna leave after the tourny
we can leave morning of if ppl want, but most ppl want to leave friday nighttime(after 5-6) and go to TJs, for a fun smashfest(peef says he willll get a stream up)
i have my good car, so we are riding nice
ppl for sure going with: me, kelly, rat, vro
its gonna be about 10 bux a person for gas.(chance it mayyy be a little more, only cause even by mee gas is 350 now :///. we will see....ill mapquest it*.

ummmm....ya...thats about all i know i think....post up if u have more info on times/problems/whatever.

edit: mapquest facts:*Total Travel Estimate: 3 hours 4 minutes / 178.86 miles Fuel Cost: $27.27 at 22 MPG

if we dont get 5 ppl, its gonna be about 15 a person ://. kinda steep

update: ok, so i wont have my car on friday, till like 9 :/.....and imo thats kinda late to be getting to vipers and then we get noo sleep.....so ppl care with leaving sat. morning? im up for it, as its only about 2 hours away....leaving in the morning is veryyyy doable. lmk(also means less gas used)

also, i hope everyone that wants to go can tryyy to meet/get to kellys place....ima drive up to there, but 57 is righttt there, and would make things alott easier.

Tink

Smash Hero
ya, i was figuring something like: cary stays at rats friday....u stop at rats in the am, pick him and cary up, and head to kellys where me and kels will be waiting....or something like that.

Kels88

Smash Lord
ya, i was figuring something like: cary stays at rats friday....u stop at rats in the am, pick him and cary up, and head to kellys where me and kels will be waiting....or something like that.
the only problem with parking at my house is that you'll need a parking sticker. Not a problem if we are leaving and coming back the same day. Then i'll just put one on the car before we leave. They are only good for 24 hours though.

Kels88

Smash Lord
can't belive u guys are going down there just to play smash.... what has the midwest become....
I kinda have to get back Sat night unless we leave super early sunday morning. I'm on a bowling league and Smash has made me miss a lot of days already so if i can get back i'd like to.

Tink

Smash Hero
yo, so my plans atm are leaving tomorrow at 8am from kellys. we all meet there, with cyko picking up cary and rat, from rats house, and meeting us there at 8....lmk if u have any problems with this.

i know rat wanted to leave tonight, but i think that would be a terrible idea for time wise(were def gonna play alott when we get there at like, 1am) and then the space issue is huge and its really cramped at TJs, badd. :/

Top Bottom