• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social "Time to Tip the Scales!" - Robin Social Thread

AmericanDJ

Marquess Ostia | Other Trap Butler ★
NNID
Derek123
3DS FC
1650-1984-4165
Switch FC
SW-7880-5897-7871
most of us watched this already

doesn't make it any less amusing to watch though

I also promoted from Smash Master to Smash Hero
And I'm still a Smash Apprentice.
Wait a minute. My Pranked status...
Someone go prank Kotor.

And I almost claimed a page. Almost....but not quite.

Last edited:

Coolpool2

Smash Ace
3DS FC
1048-8836-5328
So I assume that you cannot prank yourself? Well hopefully you can get your colour back Kotor.

So how has everyone in the R.S.T. been holding up? I've been feeling really motivated and optimistically pessimistic (pragmatic?). Maybe I should try posting in other sections of the boards.

Antonykun

Hero of Many Faces
3DS FC
1049-0472-0051
oh yeah Yaki Yaki on chapter 5 you'll get one of the most badass man on a horse. Imagine Jagen but not trash (granted Jagen is STILL in my H5 run even after chapter 6 just because the Silver Lance is really that powerful)

Yaki

Yamato-Nadeshiko with Good Taste and Opinions
What People from NYC consider Upstate NY.
NNID
GrilledYaki
3DS FC
1891-1180-3868

So I was messing around with the Kamui maker in my Military History class and I think I did a pretty good job.
Also have some Japanese grandma music in celebration of me making it through midterm hell.

Yaki

NNID
GrilledYaki
3DS FC
1891-1180-3868
Thank you youtube for recommending this work of art to me based off all the enka I was listening to for some reason.

This is everything I've wanted and more.

AmericanDJ

Marquess Ostia | Other Trap Butler ★
NNID
Derek123
3DS FC
1650-1984-4165
Switch FC
SW-7880-5897-7871
Thank you youtube for recommending this work of art to me based off all the enka I was listening to for some reason.

This is everything I've wanted and more.
What did I just watch?

Kotor

Luminary Uppercut!
So the creator actually included the song by using those music blocks? Impressive.

I thought it was just MasterEnex inserting a Fire Emblem song like the other stages he played through.

With this method, we could see stages with custom themes by way of music blocks. Very impractical to pull off but if this Japanese player can do it, then you too can make your dreams come true!

Antonykun

Hero of Many Faces
3DS FC
1049-0472-0051
So the creator actually included the song by using those music blocks? Impressive.

I thought it was just MasterEnex inserting a Fire Emblem song like the other stages he played through.

With this method, we could see stages with custom themes by way of music blocks. Very impractical to pull off but if this Japanese player can do it, then you too can make your dreams come true!
making music out of mario level design has always been a thing in japan and I'm sure if I go look for them in youtube i can find more

also since we're on the subject of Marth's game, my Jagen got RNG blessed in Shadow Dragon, well relative to Jagen. He got like 2 points of speed and a point in defence along with maybe some points in the other non magical stats. He's still in my team despite me already having Hardin who is simply a better Jagen (aka a unit who wields the Silver Lance). Wrys also got RNG blessed just a smidge and I somehow got him to C in Staves so, if I wanted to I could replace Lena with him as he functionally the same character now. Abel is a WTF in RNG Blessings he has stats that rival that of the H5 mooks like sheesh he usually gets RNG blessed to the point he's statistically better than Cain but still...

on the flip side aka, RNG Screwed, both of my mages Merric and Dark Mage Cord got pretty meh-to-bad level up. Merric is still really important because Excalibur is basically a magical Silver Lance but Cord...I might dump him. Lena also got screwed with some goddawful level ups, like at the same level WRYS is better than her at the stats that matter (she has one point in speed and a lot more luck but Wrys has better everything else). I'm tempted to see where Dark Mage Caesar will take me, but I really don't want to invest in another mage with an E in tomes and terrible bases.

Also my Wing Spear only has 5 more uses left and I still have a chapter left before I get another one and Marth is no where near fast enough to abuse his rapier like Caeda can abuse the win spear. Luckily Abel/Hardin/Jagen can still use the Ridersbane but this chapter just had to be the one with a disproportionately large number of not horses.

oh well thats my H5 run in a nutshell

Daxter

Smash Journeyman
NNID
DaxterD
3DS FC
1289-9356-8058
So... someone called my Robin braindead. I think I just caused my first salty For Glory player. Maybe I AM improving? :)

Last edited:

CommanderRin

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Susazu-And-Rin
So... someone called my Robin braindead. I think I just caused my first salty For Glory player. Maybe I AM improving? :)
I played a ZSS in top 32, after a 2-0 for my win he thanks me for "reminding me why I don't play this game" as well as exclaiming to his friends cheering him on "****ing camper".

Mind you I asked them to shut up while they were cheering game one. Maybe they weren't happy I ended up stomping their friend.

Yaki

NNID
GrilledYaki
3DS FC
1891-1180-3868
People here complain about Kotor Kotor and his Robin due to Thoron. Then again I always get hit by someone when i'm trying to pocket it or reflect it so :VVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVV

Kotor

Luminary Uppercut!
People here complain about Kotor Kotor and his Robin due to Thoron. Then again I always get hit by someone when i'm trying to pocket it or reflect it so :VVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVV
What can I say? The key to victory lies within.

Rinku リンク

Hero of "Likes"
NNID
JinnyK
How exactly do you get salty over Robin? You can't exactly spam and you don't have any moves that kill extremely early like :4feroy:. For Glory players these days I swear lol.

Last edited:

Nah

Smash Champion
How exactly do you get salty over Robin? You can't exactly spam and you don't have any moves that kill extremely early like :4feroy:. For Glory players these days I swear lol.
People get salty as **** over everything really. I've gotten a few tag changes from people online about spam and camping.

....speaking of spam and camping, Antonykun Antonykun please tell me there is more to Villager play than Lloid+slingshot spam and tree ledge camping :c

Top Bottom