• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social "Time to Tip the Scales!" - Robin Social Thread

D

Deleted member

@ Koiba Koiba

For some reason I really want to play you and I don't know why so play me sometime this week before I go back to school.

Also for some reason I find ^_____^ adorable I don't know why.

So play meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.

</3

TSO

Koiba

코이바 ❤
NNID
SprinkledKittens
3DS FC
4055-7129-2437
@ Koiba Koiba

For some reason I really want to play you and I don't know why so play me sometime this week before I go back to school.

</3

TSO
Aw you wanna fight lil' me?

onionloveplz.gif

Of course I'll fight you later this week~

And (^_______^) is the whale family

So is (;___________; )

Last edited:

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
@ Koiba Koiba

</3

TSO
Did... Did I just read a version of Call Me Maybe? ... With some arrangements... Play Me Maybe would work. :p

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
You guys aren't using

CONVERT
CONVERT
CONVERT
AKA, Etika's Robin

Edit: Just realized I double posted on accident. I must be really tired/focused on Ninja Turtles.

Last edited:

Avokha

A+B smash tech is my baby <3
NNID
Avokha00
3DS FC
4914-3109-5720
So I just did a 64 man 1v1 for glory tourney in tournament mode. Made it to round 3 and lost to a diddy. Stuck around to see the winner, watch replays, and see the competitors, and you know who won the tourney? NONE OTHER THAN ZeRo!! The final match was a diddy ditto as well lol

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
So I just did a 64 man 1v1 for glory tourney in tournament mode. Made it to round 3 and lost to a diddy. Stuck around to see the winner, watch replays, and see the competitors, and you know who won the tourney? NONE OTHER THAN ZeRo!! The final match was a diddy ditto as well lol
I thought Nairo beat ZeRo, unless it was a different tournament.

The_Cardinal

We have become a spectacle to the world.
NNID
CardinalGP
I thought Nairo beat ZeRo, unless it was a different tournament.
ZeRo entered another online tourney as Diddy right after losing a different online tourney to Nairo, who then proceeded to troll the living daylights out of him. It was golden.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
No, this was just in the wii u's tournament mode lol
ZeRo entered another online tourney as Diddy right after losing a different online tourney to Nairo, who then proceeded to troll the living daylights out of him. It was golden.
Bet ZeRo will say whoever Nairo used to beat him op and needs a nerf, as always.
I like to use Blue Robin so I can pretend he's a Super Saiyan God Super Saiyan (or whatever the hell the official name is now)!

You unfortunately had it right the first time. Could've just left it as Super Saiyan God atleast.

Waddler-D

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Waddler-D
I'll shoot you a request. What time is it at your place?
I take it you wanna stop there @ Waddler-D Waddler-D ?

GGs.
....do you,uh, happen to have any advice/critiques for me btw? Especially since you beat me pretty badly
Hmm, I'll be looking at our matches again and I'll message you with the advice. I definitely would like to help out on your end because you definitely weren't doing too bad in my opinion. Your Robin certainly did knock me for a loop at times. I'll let you know of ways to improve either tomorrow or early next week.

The_Cardinal

NNID
CardinalGP
Bet ZeRo will say whoever Nairo used to beat him op and needs a nerf, as always.

You unfortunately had it right the first time. Could've just left it as Super Saiyan God atleast.
To be fair, ZeRo went Metaknight while Nairo got Sheik (he might have went random and got her actually lol), who does deserve a nerf.

Elezir

Ultimate Momma :v
@ The_Cardinal The_Cardinal , since you're a DQ fan...
I don't know if it's news for you (for me it indeedly is) but the PS2 remake for Dragon Quest V has an English Patch (fan made, obviously):cheep:

I so happy I can play that in English:awesome::awesome:

Last edited:

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
To be fair, ZeRo went Metaknight while Nairo got Sheik (he might have went random and got her actually lol), who does deserve a nerf.
Now ZeRo knows how it feels to be beaten by his own "main". I still expect him to start saying negative things about whoever he loses to(Shiek)and start saying Meta Knight isn't good. To used to it for him to stop doing it.

Last edited:

The_Cardinal

NNID
CardinalGP
@ The_Cardinal The_Cardinal , since you're a DQ fan...
I don't know if it's news for you (for me it indeedly is) but the PS2 remake for Dragon Quest V has an English Patch (fan made, obviously):cheep:

I so happy I can play that in English:awesome::awesome:
I actually never played a DQ game before, haha. That didn't stop me though from getting hyped for DQ 11, which could very well be a way for me to get into the series.

Elezir

I actually never played a DQ game before, haha. That didn't stop me though from getting hyped for DQ 11, which could very well be a way for me to get into the series.
Well, then.
I think you should play DQ V, DQ VI and DQ VIII, at the very least, then since they are my all time favorite very good:troll:

:emptysheep:

I'm the only who's a DQ fan here, then?

Last edited:

Waddler-D

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Waddler-D
Well, then.
I think you should play DQ V, DQ VI and DQ VIII, at the very least, then since they are my all time favorite very good:troll:

:emptysheep:

I'm the only who's a DQ fan here, then?
Nope, I don't think you're the only one. DQVIII made me a pretty big fan of the series and while I haven't played too many of them yet, I'm sure one day I'll snap and go on a DQ marathon.[1]

[1]Probably when DQVII and DQVIII come out for the 3DS...

Last edited:

Tacticulbacon

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Tacticulbacon
Now ZeRo knows how it feels to be beaten by his own "main". I still expect him to start saying negative things about whoever he loses to(Shiek)and start saying Meta Knight isn't good. To used to it for him to stop doing it.
I think you give him too little credit. It was an online tourney, Nairo was trolling him and it was all in good fun.

Elezir

Nope, I don't think you're the only one. DQVIII made me a pretty big fan of the series and while I haven't played too many of them yet. I'm sure one day I'll snap and go on a DQ marathon.[1]

[1]Probably when DQVII and DQVIII come out for the 3DS...
Dragon Quest is awesome.
Some may call this series retrograde, because it's about a traditional turn-based rpg about a fantasy medieval world, all while being old-school'ish.
But it reminds me about everything that made me fall in love with rpgs in the first place.

Last edited:

Milo AKA Papa

Activating Combat Mode
Switch FC
SW-4274-2684-5210
DRAGON QUEST TALK!?!?!??!

I am terrible with Little Mac. And that's because I don't have a preference for the ground. If I'm not in the air, I'm not happy.
So Mac is not a good fit for me.
YOU COUD SAY THAT
personally
you perfer the air
AHAHAHAHAHHAHA
./leaves
But FG try-hards scrubs who use the disgusting gold :4falcon: palette is pretty gross to watch too...
As a Falcon main I can objectively confirm that the gold alt is ls literally disgusting.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
I think you give him too little credit. It was an online tourney, Nairo was trolling him and it was all in good fun.
Last time he had fun, he almost lost to a Lucario. He then proceeded to say he's to op, and should be nerfed. Why he did it, I have no clue, guess some competitive players are weird like that. Also, I gave someone(Nairo maybe) credit and didn't even know it?

Waddler-D

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Waddler-D
Dragon Quest is awesome.
Some may call this series retrograde, because it's about a traditional turn-based rpg about a fantasy medieval world.
But it reminds me about everything that made me fall in love with rpgs in the first place.
Definitely glad you feel that way about the DQ series, it's certainly one of the last remaining foundations of traditional old-school RPGs. And it definitely has aged quite well and certainly has been fairing better than Final Fantasy as of late, I REALLY don't know where Final Fantasy is headed... but with the stuff I've seen about DQ XI, it looks like great on both the 3DS and the high-end consoles, especially when I saw screenshots that were like "Awesome, they're going to go back to that inviting overworld that I would lose myself in for hours?"

Though, I'm not sure what's the story with DQ X still...
DRAGON QUEST TALK!?!?!??!
HYPE HYPE HYPE!

Last edited:

Milo AKA Papa

Activating Combat Mode
Switch FC
SW-4274-2684-5210
HYPE HYPE HYPE!
Literally me since it's been announced. I can't stress how excited I am for the western release.

On the topic of DQ though, I've been meaning to replay VII since it was my first DQ experience, but I was too young to appreciate it. I've just been too lazy to actually do it OTL

Elezir

Definitely glad you feel that way about the DQ series, it's certainly one of the last remaining foundations of traditional old-school RPGs. And it definitely has aged quite well and certainly has been fairing better than Final Fantasy as of late, I REALLY don't know where Final Fantasy is headed, but with the stuff I've seen about DQ XI, it looks like great on both the 3DS and the high-end consoles, especially when I saw screenshots that were like "Awesome, they're going to go back to that inviting overworld that I would lose myself in for hours?"

Though, I'm not sure what's the story with DQ X still...

HYPE HYPE HYPE!
Dragon Quest X is a MMORPG. Restrited to Japan, only, unfortunately.

Yeah, sometimes I ask myself what Final Fantasy even wants to be right now oO
I dunno. They changed the serie's bases so much, it shouldn't even be called "Final Fantasy" anymore.
It's just milking on the ip now. Like Assassin's Creed.

Top Bottom