• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social "Time to Tip the Scales!" - Robin Social Thread

LIQUID12A

Smash Modder
NNID
LIQUID12A
3DS FC
0877-1606-0815
Luigi in the Boxing Ring is just bad news for him. He's not safe from anyone.

Unfortunately, Shulk and Falco couldn't join in on the action. They'll get their chance another day.
You make the best screen caps, man, I swear.

AustarusIV

Chariffic
NNID
AustarusIV
3DS FC
1951-0995-8868
Switch FC
SW-2630-2447-9223
Luigi in the Boxing Ring is just bad news for him. He's not safe from anyone.

Unfortunately, Shulk and Falco couldn't join in on the action. They'll get their chance another day.
Everyone wants a taste of the Weegee, it seems.

I can't help but wonder exactly what did he do to get the attention from :4robinf:, :4shulk:, and :4falco:.

Kotor

Luminary Uppercut!
You make the best screen caps, man, I swear.
Thank you. During the process of getting everything right with that pic, I decided to have a little fun with another pair.

Coming to you from the Boxing Ring, Robin and Robin in a Live S-Support Celebration!
I wonder if someone will actually get this reference.

wizardto1

Smash Lord
NNID
waddledee3
3DS FC
1676-4166-2291
Just want to say I love how happy :4robinf: (and also :4marth:) when she wins a match on the Wiiu version.:chuckle:

Edit:

Like seriously. So cute!

Last edited:

LIQUID12A

Smash Modder
NNID
LIQUID12A
3DS FC
0877-1606-0815
Thank you. During the process of getting everything right with that pic, I decided to have a little fun with another pair.

Coming to you from the Boxing Ring, Robin and Robin in a Live S-Support Celebration!
I wonder if someone will actually get this reference.

2hot4me :seuss:

Jk lol

Tattles

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Goldbit
Just want to say I love how happy :4robinf: (and also :4marth:) when she wins a match on the Wiiu version.:chuckle:

Edit:

Like seriously. So cute!
At first I didn't understand why people thought F Robin was so cute, but now I melt a little more and more every game I win and see that.

~ Valkyrie ~

Holy Maiden Warrior
Premium
NNID
IndyGo98
3DS FC
2793-0906-0731
Switch FC
SW-7670-7999-3483
I can't seem to find F!Robin that cute but Sm4sh certainly makes her feel real-like, dang those HD graphics. I guess I don't really feel to her cuteness due being related the community in Awakening that feels bit too smug and needlessly uptight to its cast at times. Kinda overrides that.

Also maybe because her personality is implied to be kinda on the brash side in Sm4sh and partially in Awakening (setting her apart from male counterpart). Not my thing, I guess.

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247
That smile is a large part of what makes it impossible for me not to main Robin.

She wasn't the waifu in the beginning. I just thought she had the better voice/colors.

But then... dat smile.

KeyDrop

Smash Rookie
NNID
KeyDrop
I'm a bit late but happy new year to everyone!
Sadly with the beginning of the new year starts the period of exams, so I won't be able to play much until I'm done :(

At first I didn't understand why people thought F Robin was so cute, but now I melt a little more and more every game I win and see that.
That's why I play male Robin, I won't fall for her tricks!

S.F.L.R_9

Smash Master
NNID
suffler9
3DS FC
0061-1006-1500
I didn't really like FRobin at first but.. the sass was too strong and now I like her over MRobin. It's also so fun to crush your opponents and see her smile on the victory screen. Not to mention how salty "how can you protect Chrom if you can't protect yourself" makes a Lucina player feel. /rage quit
Well I guess I'm just immune to :4robinf:. *Shrug*
That's how I felt when Robin was first revealed but..there's no escape from the sass and the smile.

#waifuemblem

Jokes aside, it's nice to see a Male Robin player (assuming that's who you use) because female alts are the ones you'll see predominately used. Like has anyone ever even seen a male WFT...lol.

Pazzo.

「Livin' On A Prayer」
Female Robin does have her charm..

But how can you beat the contained, intelligent gaze of this guy?

hqdefault.jpg

Célja

There's no such thing as a nornal person
NNID
EmperorBeefcake
3DS FC
2406-5854-3581
While I love both M!Robin and F!Robin, F!Robin just adds a bit of sass to her which adds some charm. I will use M!Robin a good amount, but once I get serious I bring out my blonde F!Robin I dubbed Ilyana.

Though speaking of F!Robin I found this artwork, and for those who don't know me well I'm a big Persona 3 fan. So when I found this artwork I kinda spouted incomprehensible gibberish out of appreciation.

I also got bored last night and played around in the picture editing. I got an idea for something and made this.

KeyDrop

Smash Rookie
NNID
KeyDrop
While I love both M!Robin and F!Robin, F!Robin just adds a bit of sass to her which adds some charm. I will use M!Robin a good amount, but once I get serious I bring out my blonde F!Robin I dubbed Ilyana.

Though speaking of F!Robin I found this artwork, and for those who don't know me well I'm a big Persona 3 fan. So when I found this artwork I kinda spouted incomprehensible gibberish out of appreciation.

I also got bored last night and played around in the picture editing. I got an idea for something and made this.
They're both amazing, now I want a video of Robin summoning their persona, though I think Persona 4 style of summoning would suit them better, they could smash a card by closing the book.

Pazzo.

「Livin' On A Prayer」
The only stare better than :4robinm: 's is Dillon's.

Badarse Ranger Tactician Armadillo.

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247
So I was in the cigarette cage again tonight. Got most of the section on approach/anti-approach done.

#progress

Mr. Johan

Smash Hero
NNID
Sonicboom93
Peach and Rosalina are designed to look cute. Lucina, Zamus, and Zelda are designed to look tough and determined. Palutena's just a showoff.

:4robinf: though? Plays the part naturally. No design handicap needed.

i still use male Robin tho

~ Valkyrie ~

Holy Maiden Warrior
Premium
NNID
IndyGo98
3DS FC
2793-0906-0731
Switch FC
SW-7670-7999-3483
Guess what though, I tend to use F!Robin during FFAs. Mostly because this is when her sassiness comes much well in play. She feels just fierce in heat of battle with so many other individuals in the mix.

Much sweeter when she emerges winner, she goes off to lay smackdown. (And smile).

*fistbump*
You and me both. :shades:

#malerobin4life :4robinm:

(I couldn't find a good bro-fist image so have smiling bunnies)

Jokes aside, it's nice to see a Male Robin player (assuming that's who you use) because female alts are the ones you'll see predominately used. Like has anyone ever even seen a male WFT...lol.
Guess who uses :4wiifitm: as his secondary? :p

Pazzo.

「Livin' On A Prayer」
If you're not listening to the music in Smash, what do you like to listen to while fighting?

For me, it has no be something foreign. If I understand the lyrics, I tend to get off focus.
Id ~ Purpose and Fire Emblem Main theme are good examples.

Ashley's song might be the only exception.

Last edited:

Célja

There's no such thing as a nornal person
NNID
EmperorBeefcake
3DS FC
2406-5854-3581
Does custom music in PM count? I rarely listen to outside music when I play Smash. If it's Smash 4, I will often just pick stages of the music I like the most. If it's in tournament though then I don't really worry about it. If I'm playing on my PM setup, then I'll go to whatever stage fits my current music needs.

I did make a playlist of music I would Smash to, but I almost rarely use it. It mostly consists of battle music from other games like Persona, Blazblue, Nintendo songs that should have been added in Smash, as well as various anime songs. Much of what's on that playlist actually is on my PM setup. It's a shame that most of the music I put on is located on stages that aren't used in competitive play, therefore I don't get to hear it much. But then again after the release of Smash 4 I barely even touch PM anyway.

Pazzo.

「Livin' On A Prayer」
That Vs. Zinna is great!

Sounds like something from a more action packed version of Professor Layton.

LIQUID12A

Smash Modder
NNID
LIQUID12A
3DS FC
0877-1606-0815
If you're not listening to the music in Smash, what do you like to listen to while fighting?
I like putting Miracle Of Sound music at times. Some of it really gets me in the Smash mood.

Just a few examples.

That first one, despite the game it's inspired by, is an Awakening song and no one will convince me otherwise.

Pazzo.

「Livin' On A Prayer」
So, Azran Legacy?
Gosh darn it False, quit reminding me...

*Professor Layton rant inbound*

I still haven't played that yet. The Professor Layton series is very dear to me… it was the game that my best friend and I serpent countless hours playing and disscussing, the music that inspired me to learn to play the piano, and the character that introduced me to Smash speculation.

To see it all end... Breaks my heart.

I'm the 10th Doctor... And I don't want to go.

But I will have to. My very short life has been marked by change, so what's one, bittersweet addition?

BindingShield

Smash Journeyman
NNID
M2TheC
Wait Professor Layton is ending? You are talking about the puzzle master, not some knock off, right?

Dang, I didn't know. Wow. Well, don't feel too bad. We all know that the lack of originality in the gaming industry will mean that it will be rebooted in twenty years or so...
The only thing we can do is wait. And hope. Who knows, they may change their minds.
For always in motion the future is, Anything can change, and we must hope that Layton will get his chance...another day.

Mr. Johan

Smash Hero
NNID
Sonicboom93
Don't really have a song for Robin as he's fighting, but I do have training music for him.

Most of my music choices are tailored to the stages themselves. Budokai Tenkaichi 2's Awake theme for Battlefield, Sonic Colors's Tropical Resort Act 1 for Delfino, etc.

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247
As far as I am concerned, humor is a critical part of any good guide.

Keeps your reader's interest, and makes content memorable and extra-absorbent!

Last edited:

LIQUID12A

Smash Modder
NNID
LIQUID12A
3DS FC
0877-1606-0815
Seriousness and professionalism doesn't hurt either.

Which of course, there is enough of in that guide anyway. :cheep:

Top Bottom