• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social "Time to Tip the Scales!" - Robin Social Thread

IceAnt573

Smash Journeyman
Was it really necessary to close the thread? That didn't happened to this thread when Soul Blazer was here. Of course, I think this thread has like 4-5 mods regularly commenting on it...

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
Here comes Red with a zillion quips.

You've thought of everything.

There mustn't be a single thing you haven't thought of.
Oh there's plenty of things I haven't thought of. 49 things isn't infinite.

But it is still a lot of things.

A friend of mine uploaded this today, and I'm still in shock.
Oh.

Oh geez.

I feel his pain.

Whoa.

I dropped it in the corner of my TV stand

I ... uh ... took medicine that made me sleepy and I tried to grab at it
Heroic I know
Ouch. That's rough, I'm really sorry.

Honestly, more concerned about you here; ultimately, a gamepad can be replaced, but an Irisz is irreplacable. What're the meds for? Are you doing okay?

Complete!
Nice homie.

The nerd war is still going on in the Link Boards. So much hate towards the Avengers ;-;
Ooo. I'll drop by.

The_Cardinal

We have become a spectacle to the world.
NNID
CardinalGP
Since I'm now the overlord of the match-up thread, I have decreed that today we begin discussing the :4zss: match-up.
http://smashboards.com/threads/“the-key-to-victory-lies-within-”-–-the-official-robin-match-up-discussion-thread.400205/page-2#post-19288916

(I just noticed, thanks to the change in thread ownership, the OP now looks like I hacked the system in order to like my own post. :p)
Honestly, I'm kinda hoping that since Nairo was tagged, that he will just pop in in sometime in the next few days for obvious reasons.

If he doesn't, then I will try to put in my 2 cents although I am afraid my post will just devolve into "use speed thunder" for the third time in a row, haha.

LIQUID12A

Smash Modder
NNID
LIQUID12A
3DS FC
0877-1606-0815
Was it really necessary to close the thread? That didn't happened to this thread when Soul Blazer was here. Of course, I think this thread has like 4-5 mods regularly commenting on it...
Every board is different, with different users and different mods.

I glimpsed the Link boards some time ago and they are WAY too serious.

Jestar

Prinsass of Hyrule
NNID
JML-64
Switch FC
2130-3831-9341
Oh wow, but these were the Rosalina mains?
Why so much hate oO
I'm saying it because I already saw one of the users there having reasonable discussions in other parts of the boards, so that just seem weird for me.
From what I can understand there's a bit of a rivalry between the two threads.

And it ain't the friendliest one.
Ooo. I'll drop by.
It gets pretty heated there so bring a Goron Tunic.

Heated might even be an understatement.

Edit: I read that as the Zelda boards not the Link boards.

Well, it got reallllllyyyyy heated there too so bring your Goron Tunic there too if you plan on going there.

Lot's of legit flamming happened there.

Lot's of warnings too.

Last edited:

Moydow

The fairest of them all
BRoomer
In the case of Soul Blazer, the people here didn't quite stoop down to the level of returning the petty insults and personal attacks at him. Over there, it was pretty much open season, with **** being flung in all directions - it was going to get worse before it got better, if something wasn't done.

Weeman

Smash Crusader
Forum Rivalries/Conflicts/Feuds are some of the funniest yet saddest things you can witness here on the net.
Like how can you not laugh at two guys arguing wether Rosalina or Zelda is prettier and taking it SERIOUSLY.
Unless it's Hong and me battling in the shadow realm, that gets pretty epic.

Last edited:

LIQUID12A

Smash Modder
NNID
LIQUID12A
3DS FC
0877-1606-0815
Like how can you not laugh at two guys arguing wether Rosalina or Zelda is prettier and taking it SERIOUSLY.
It's honestly a bit sad to see two people who worship a female video game character debating on which is prettier seriously.

Like...

Elezir

Ultimate Momma :v
With Soul Blazer no one really returned the insults, and a bunch of mods and the admin came here quickly enough to sweep him.

Forum Rivalries/Conflicts/Feuds are some of the funniest yet saddest things you can witness here on the net.
Yeah, that's what I was thinking.
I mean, I love my husbandoRobin and all, but legitimately getting all worked up and throwing insults at real people over something like a fictional character? That's boderline unhealthy obsession.

So, I still like to believe these people were trolls.

The Merc

Hyrule's "Light"

ThunderSageNun

Nugatory
Watashi wa shinen shinentsu
Can't say the dead conditions of other character forums or the infamy of the communtiy really interest me posting elsewhere than here

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Your confidence. :p
Which would probably be decimated in the first match you get 3-stocked.

Lets do this.
You poor brave soul.
Good luck.

Wait, is that why the fight took place?
I have to say, that is pretty sad. Why would something so small turn into a wildfire?

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member

That attempted raid/troll in the Zelderp social amused me greatly.

Yes I'm amused by conflict.

I like to laugh at pain and suffering. :evil:

Oh- wait let me put that back in its cage hold on a second.

Have this puppy

Totally not a blatant distraction.

☆Jazz☆

Jazzin' All Day
NNID
DaGama21
3DS FC
0920-3971-2053
*Warps to here* *Looks around* I see drama above. I best pick a god and pray.

Last edited:

The Merc

Hyrule's "Light"
Speaking of avatars, I have been trying to find a new avatar, though there aren't any good Young Link pictures I can find. Might draw a new version of my Robin OC.

*Warps to here* *Looks around* I see drama above. I best pick a god and pray.
?????

That attempted raid/troll in the Zelderp social amused me greatly.

Yes I'm amused by conflict.

I like to laugh at pain and suffering. :evil:

Oh- wait let me put that back in its cage hold on a second.

Have this puppy

Totally not a blatant distraction.
Don't normal like Bulldogs. But that picture is pretty cute :happysheep:.

Though I can see past you false veil and see you true self

Last edited:

smokebomb12

Banned via Administration
NNID
SmokebombX13
3DS FC
5198-3160-1382

Attachments

SBphiloz4

Gatekeeper of the Shadows
NNID
SBphiloz4
3DS FC
3325-2450-2084
Just to let you gorls know, the war in the Zelda social wasn't about some random waifufegs arguing on whether Rosalina or Zelda was prettier LOL.

A Rosalinda person just decided to be an incredibly classy person and call all the Zelda gorls "disgusting obnoxious children". What a great guy!

So some people weren't exactly thrilled about that, and didn't exactly take it very well. It didn't end well. Honestly, I wasn't very happy with how many of the people behaved there. There was no need to start a flame war with a statement that seemed like it was intended to personally harm individuals, but it also was very unnecessary for everyone to go out of hand to insult the initiator such that it went out of hand. Locking the thread was the best choice at that time IMO.

Robin gorls, you should pay us a visiT.

...Well, after all this commotion has settled down.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Just to let you gorls know, the war in the Zelda social wasn't about some random waifufegs arguing on whether Rosalina or Zelda was prettier LOL.

A Rosalinda person just decided to be an incredibly classy person and call all the Zelda gorls "disgusting obnoxious children". What a great guy!

So some people weren't exactly thrilled about that, and didn't exactly take it very well. It didn't end well. Honestly, I wasn't very happy with how many of the people behaved there. There was no need to start a flame war with a statement that seemed like it was intended to personally harm individuals, but it also was very unnecessary for everyone to go out of hand to insult the initiator such that it went out of hand. Locking the thread was the best choice at that time IMO.

I already visit the Zelderps somewhat regularly though.

:secretkpop:

The Merc

Hyrule's "Light"
Screw the Link boards. This is where the real parties at.

Also your avatar is adorable.
Yeah it is, isn't it?

Just remember to stay in line this time Smoky.

The Robin Thread my be more lenient than the Link Boards, but you can still get into trouble if you are not careful.

Why not just ignore him/her?

Elezir

Ultimate Momma :v
Screw the Link boards. This is where the real parties at.

Also your avatar is adorable.

Sometimes I drop there, though I don't post too much because that thread moves too quickly for me.
inb4 'Robin is slow' joke

Also, weird stuff from japan of the day.

SBphiloz4

Gatekeeper of the Shadows
NNID
SBphiloz4
3DS FC
3325-2450-2084
I already visit the Zelderps somewhat regularly though.

:secretkpop:
Well you are a disgusting dragon worshipper that makes all the socials look bad in your presence. :secretkpop:
Why not just ignore him/her?
Mistakes were made, and people paid the price. The past is now the past. People who were involved in the more serious parts of the commotion got infractions and that was that.
Sometimes I drop there, though I don't post too much because that thread moves too quickly for me.
inb4 'Robin is slow' joke
But I thought Robins were always 3 steps ahead. :secretkpop:

Top Bottom