• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social "Time to Tip the Scales!" - Robin Social Thread

Syrek

The Freshest Strategist
Your all wrong. The RNG Goddess, Anna, shall reign supreme, regardless of if you've slain a God or if you are God. :demon:

Antonykun

Hero of Many Faces
3DS FC
1049-0472-0051
Ugh. Not Senpai. I have to put up with "Notice me Senpai!" and "Punish me Senpai!" with tanks using Taunt in FFXIV. It's bad enough. Whichever anime brought that over in lieu of things like sama or dono needs to be Purged with extreme Fervor...

I summon the Inquisition.
I tried doing some research and turns out PewDiePie invented that :/
Granted I didn't research that much

Hong

The Strongest
Ugh. Not Senpai. I have to put up with "Notice me Senpai!" and "Punish me Senpai!" with tanks using Taunt in FFXIV. It's bad enough. Whichever anime brought that over in lieu of things like sama or dono needs to be Purged with extreme Fervor...
Don't tell my kohai what to say. :107:

Célja

There's no such thing as a nornal person
NNID
EmperorBeefcake
3DS FC
2406-5854-3581
ike.jpg

Some of the things that come out of Ike's mouth are the reason why he's my favorite lord.

LIQUID12A

Smash Modder
NNID
LIQUID12A
3DS FC
0877-1606-0815
Gonna bring joy and laughter to everyone on this Friday the 13th...with moar Hunger Games. :cheep:

It begins anew.

hunger.png

LousyTactician

There's a red door and I want it painted pink
Ike has slain a diety. You know that right? So, if Ike gets his endgame Yune powers to fight with, Fierce Diety doesn't stand a chance.

Fierce diety is a freaking beast though.

Inb4 someone says "Roben wood bet boht" :estatic:
'Deity' is a title. Power is what matters.

And both Ashera and Yune aren't technically gods. They are 2 halves of Ashunera, and thus aren't nearly as powerful as her. If Ashera was she would have probably annihilated Tellius, the same way Ashunera accidentally annihilated every other continent prior to the events of the Radiant games. I'll grant that turning virtually every individual across a large continent iinto stone is impressive, but any incarnation of Link should be perfectly capable of not being affected by that. In terms of actual destructive capacity, neither Ashera or Yune have a feat comparable to Majora decimating Termina, which should be at least a state-size land-mass. Ike having access to Yune's power would be outside help anyway.

It's also worth noting that, looking at the Majora's Mask manga, Fierce Deity took Majora down effortlessly. Many estimate him to be at least 8 times more powerful than Majora himself, based off of the fact that he statistically deals 8-times as much damage as Young Link, and Young Link can TECHNICALLY defeat Majora without the mask's power (I highly doubt that's canon though).

Wait, Ike's slain a deity? Anyway, Fierce Deity has 2 things going for him that Ike doesn't. 1) the secret sword techniques that Young Link invents. And 2) Fierce deity can cut a moon in half. Nuff said.

Also, Young Link is can wield a two(one) handed sword age the age of freaking 10. 10!
The actual moon has a diameter of over 2100 miles. The 'Moon' in Majora's Mask is as large as a small town at best. Although that said, regardless of the size of said moon, it can more or less take down a state-size landmass.

Ike's technically defeated two gods. Ashera directly, and the second god was Yune, since Ashnard took Yune's power for himself by touching Lehran's Medallion.

And Ike took down Super!Ashnard without any divine assistance. While Ashnard had divine armor that granted him divine defense.

Yeah, don't **** with Ike.
I don't recall Ashnard using the medallion in the final fight, and I'm pretty sure it just enrages characters (outside of Mist) to the point of blind fury. Either way, Ike had help during that battle (not to mention when fighting Ashera).

Really? I wasn't aware. The only Diety I've known young link to slay is Majora and she's not even confirmed Diety.

Adult Link hasn't either though.
Whether Majora is a deity or not is irrelevant. The entity is almost assuredly more destructive and powerful than either Yune or Ashera...He'd get his ass kicked by Ashunera though.

LIQUID12A

Smash Modder
NNID
LIQUID12A
3DS FC
0877-1606-0815
Tagging @ Hokori Hokori because he demanded the entertainment and Hunger Games and hilarity. :cheep:
Are you sure it's the same NSG we know?:emptysheep:
Oh, it is.

did you leave me out?
I don't know whether to be mad or glad :/
Just rotating through players for today. Everyone needs a chance to die. :cheep:

Of course my victory would be swiped out under me by @NonSpecificGuy.

NonSpecificGuy: He likes everything...including traitorous murder.
Nah, NSG ain't on the level of other HG murderers.:cheep:

Last edited:

Hokori

Great King of Evil
Look on the bright side!

After game after game of humiliation last time, you get to kill False early on! :cheep:

*wind waker ganon laugh*
*Sigh*

But I must became Master of the Hunger Games and make sure everyone gets rekt :ohwell:

RNGesus shall be overcome!

Kenith

Overkill Sarcasm
The Fabulous Friendly Super Sparkle Train
NNID
RipoffmanXKTG
3DS FC
4210-4224-9442
There should a Fire Emblem simulator.

"Hong gets a critical hit on Hokori, instantly killing him."
"Kenith, LIQUID12A, and Delta Fist surround an archer while Atonykun stabs him to death."

Hong

The Strongest
@ S Syrek Nice avatar. ♥~♥
There should a Fire Emblem simulator.

"Hong gets a critical hit on Hokori, instantly killing him."
"Kenith, LIQUID12A, and Delta Fist surround an archer while Atonykun stabs him to death."
How about some embarrassing deaths?

NonSpecificGuy attempts to kill Kenith with a Devil Axe, only to end up killing himself.
Elezir dies to prologue bandits.
Austarus attacks Raziek. Raziek had Counter, so Austarus died.

Elezir

Ultimate Momma :v
@ S Syrek Nice avatar. ♥~♥How about some embarrassing deaths?

NonSpecificGuy attempts to kill Kenith with a Devil Axe, only to end up killing himself.
If these are Lunatic level prologue bandits, then it's not embarassing:cheep:

AustarusIV

Chariffic
NNID
AustarusIV
3DS FC
1951-0995-8868
Switch FC
SW-2630-2447-9223
@ S Syrek Nice avatar. ♥~♥How about some embarrassing deaths?

What did I ever do to you and Raziek...D:

And I always check to see if enemy units have Counter. So that couldn't possibly be me at all. Like, ever.

LIQUID12A

Smash Modder
NNID
LIQUID12A
3DS FC
0877-1606-0815
Round 3:

I Have No Idea What To Call These Anymore

hunger.png

Though I can say...

Poor Hong.

Hong

The Strongest
If these are Lunatic level prologue bandits, then it's not embarrassing:cheep:
Fine.

Elezir died to a random Cleric.

Get bopped.

What did I ever do to you and Raziek...D:

And I always check to see if enemy units have Counter. So that couldn't possibly be me at all. Like, ever.
The fact I know you are a competent Tactician is why using you as an example would make it so embarrassing.:4dedede:

Edit - Whoa. @XenoBrawler610 is kind of badass. No offence, @ Shaymikyu Shaymikyu , but that's an awesome way to die.

Last edited:

Elezir

So, it seems that the 4th amiibo wave will be released on April 25th in Australia and New Zealand, according to today's news.
That means we have a date for Europe, Australia and New Zealand...but no North America.

Not that it makes any difference for me, but still decided to share.
sob I want Robin and Ness amiibos sob

Last edited:

Elezir

Round 3:

I Have No Idea What To Call These Anymore

Though I can say...

Poor Hong.
Mask is a coward :sadsheep: ambushing a harmless lady in the middle of the night.
shame on you.

Fine.

Elezir died to a random Cleric.

Get bopped.
Is that even possible?:troll:
Or are you, perhaps, out of ideas, Hong?
Actually, maybe I'll try getting Counter on Robin and then reclass him to Priest class. I wonder if it'll activate?:happysheep:

Last edited:

Hong

The Strongest
Is that even possible?:troll:
Or are you, perhaps, out of ideas, Hong?
Actually, maybe I'll try getting Counter on Robin and then reclass him to Priest class. I wonder if it'll activate?:happysheep:
Staves were used as weapons in Radiant Dawn.

Top Bottom