• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social "Time to Tip the Scales!" - Robin Social Thread

D

Deleted member

HELLO EVERYONE.

It's been so long since i've been here o:
does anyone remember me ;-;

Nah

Smash Champion
Checkmate's good and all, but there's more to the character than that and Checkmate alone isn't enough to make her be top 20. He's gotta have more reasons than that =/

False Sense

Ad Astra Per Aspera
NNID
FalseSense
3DS FC
3368-2599-3209
Checkmate's good and all, but there's more to the character than that and Checkmate alone isn't enough to make her be top 20. He's gotta have more reasons than that =/
I agree, though I actually do think that Robin has enough strengths besides Checkmate to potentially be Top 20. Checkmate is just one of many tools Robin has at his/her disposal.

ARGHETH

Smash Lord
Someone on twitter asked him about it. His response?
"down throw up air".

Zantetsugun

Wyvern Lord
NNID
ShiningDestiny
3DS FC
1564-3960-9979
Abadango apparently thinks Robin's top 20. Why? Checkmate. Seriously.
*Sees Greninja lower than BOWSER and DUCK HUNT*

(Not that I really care that much since it's just one persons tier list)

HELLO EVERYONE.

It's been so long since i've been here o:
does anyone remember me ;-;

JK, I (kind of) remember you! How's it going?

Last edited:

Avokha

A+B smash tech is my baby <3
NNID
Avokha00
3DS FC
4914-3109-5720
I agree, though I actually do think that Robin has enough strengths besides Checkmate to potentially be Top 20. Checkmate is just one of many tools Robin has at his/her disposal.
Kinda thought that was a given though XD We should know better than most about that haha

D

Deleted member

*Sees Greninja lower than BOWSER and DUCK HUNT*

(Not that I really care that much since it's just one persons tier list)

JK, I (kind of) remember you! How's it going?
I've been alright. School's becoming annoying with all this work piling up ;-; I'm also sad cuz I don't have Baeonetta ;-;

Last edited by a moderator:

Izayoi

zzz
NNID
iza-tomato
Doubles with Friendly Fire on is how Doubles in tournaments work, actually!

I enjoy spacing things and doing cool wombos with Rinku リンク Rinku リンク when we DO get the chance to do them.

~Skelly~

For the Empire
NNID
SkeletonoFun
3DS FC
0232-8371-3002
Doubles with friendly fire off can be pretty lame and cheap tbh. I think it's always best that it's on
Doubles with Friendly Fire on is how Doubles in tournaments work, actually!

I enjoy spacing things and doing cool wombos with Rinku リンク Rinku リンク when we DO get the chance to do them.
I mean friendly fire is fine otherwise, but if I have no means of coordinating with my teammate, then it's pointless to have on. I'm just saying.

Last edited:

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Dead...dead for the rest of our lives...living inside of a bloody ass pool

~Skelly~

For the Empire
NNID
SkeletonoFun
3DS FC
0232-8371-3002
6 days until Fates! I can not believe it.
I can under the simple notion of I'm broke.
But come this Summer, I will have a job and money and can buy the game.

Till then, I'll play with the copies of Rekka no Ken and Sacred Stones that I still have on the backburner. Maybe. Eventually.

Yoite

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Ryudo212
Well today's the day. It's 5:18am, leaving in 20 minutes to walk to the train station and need to be in London by 9am for the tournament start. Hope it all goes well. Hope you're all having a lovely day guys!

Keep a tab open as streaming will start soon for DBZ 10! @Matsushi and I I know for sure will be at that tournament (though whether we will get streamed depends on our performance!

http://www.twitch.tv/datteamlive

AureusVulpes

Triforce of AURA
Just in case anybody didn't know, the 20th Anniversary Mythical Pokemon event is currently on! So if ya want your very own Mew, head to your local Gamestop to purchase a download code! The offer ends on the 24th!
http://www.pokemon20.com/en-us/mythical.html#feb

Purchase? What GameStop employee is lining their pockets by telling you that you have to buy it?

None of the Pokemon releases have ever been purchase-neccesary. Anyone that tells you otherwise should be reported to management and fired.

Zantetsugun

Wyvern Lord
NNID
ShiningDestiny
3DS FC
1564-3960-9979
Purchase? What GameStop employee is lining their pockets by telling you that you have to buy it?

None of the Pokemon releases have ever been purchase-neccesary. Anyone that tells you otherwise should be reported to management and fired.
Oh whoops, that's my bad I misread the website. :facepalm:

AureusVulpes

Triforce of AURA
Oh whoops, that's my bad I misread the website. :facepalm:
Ok, good. I only reacted the way I did because I've actually seen this happen before, and the person in question made out with a LOT of extra money illegitimately. I understand they don't get paid terribly well, being retail employees, but it's pretty darn low taking kids' allowances for something that's meant to be free.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609

Yeah, FIGHT THE POWER!

Casey Chase

Undine~
3DS FC
1521-4138-1029
My phone deleted my save file of Binding Blade(??? The one with Roy in it), so I had to make a new save.

My Lilina is so bad now. 4 speed at level 11, averaging one stat gain per level. The only decent thing about her is 11 magic but that doesn't make up for how slow she is

Kill me

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
My phone deleted my save file of Binding Blade(??? The one with Roy in it), so I had to make a new save.

My Lilina is so bad now. 4 speed at level 11, averaging one stat gain per level. The only decent thing about her is 11 magic but that doesn't make up for how slow she is

Kill me
What do you want to be killed with?

Krysco

Aeon Hero
NNID
Krysco
3DS FC
2122-7731-1180
I had preordered Fates and fully paid off the preorder...just to get a call a few days ago that not enough copies will be coming in so odds are I'm not getting my preorder. I can still get Conquest or Birthright but no Revelations or artbook.

On a positive note, I can put the money that went towards that preorder towards anything else if I go to EB on the 19th and there is no extra copy of Fates. I've preordered a Fates new 3DS and Pokken so the money will likely go towards one of those two if I don't get Revelations. Even then, I won't be playing Fates as soon as I get it. I'm gonna let my cousin borrow it since he was disappointed in Awakening and wants to see if Fates is any better plus I'm still playing Awakening Lunatic and don't wanna get sick of FE (it's happened before).

AmericanDJ

Marquess Ostia | Other Trap Butler ★
NNID
Derek123
3DS FC
1650-1984-4165
Switch FC
SW-7880-5897-7871

Well Eliwood got his glory after all.
I have now beat Hector mode and I am now ready for Fates.
Also, if this doesn't say that Oswin was one of my best units I don't know what does.

(Well maybe if I showed you his stats but his stats were amazing anyway.)
I'm also kind of interested which Binding Blade characters are related to FE 7 characters.

Moydow

The fairest of them all
BRoomer
I'm also kind of interested which Binding Blade characters are related to FE 7 characters.
- Eliwood is Roy's father
- Hector is Lilina's father
- Rebecca is the mother of Wolt, and Roy's wet nurse
- Rath is the son of Dayan, and (purportedly, not sure if it's official) the father of Sue
- Nino is the mother of Lugh and Raigh
- Fir is the daughter of Bartre and Karla
-- Karel is therefore Fir's uncle
-- Karel and Bartre both are playable - Karel is famous for his growth rates, of which the lowest is 100% (he joins at level 19 promoted, though, so only gets one level)
- Canas is the son of Niime, and the father of Hugh
- Geitz is the older brother of Geese
- Hawkeye is the father of Igrene
- Pent and Louise are the parents of Klein and Clarine
- Marcus and Merlinus are both playable, though much less useful than in FE7 (Marcus is a more typical Jagen unit in that his growths don't let him keep up for as long, and Merlinus uses a deployment slot, so most consider him a waste of said slot)
- Zephiel, Guinivere, and Murdock appear as NPCs
I think that's all of them, might have forgotten one or two though.

Top Bottom