• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

TIME FOR THE FINAL HEVAN TIFA LOCK HART MAKES THE SCENE

scarlet solsitce

Smash Apprentice
Ok I'm a very and I mean very hopeful person and I pray that my hope is not miss placed BUT none the less let's get started
Move
netrual B
blizzaga (charges to blizzard )
side B
Beat rush ( works like Clouds cross slash but ends with an explosive uppercut)
Down B
falcons dive ( can change directions like Bayonetta but is slightly slower and can be easily positioned diagonally)
UP B
Dolphin Blow
( its a multihitting dolphin uppercut nuff said)
limit break is based on the slot machine mechanic and enhacnes certin moves or hinders them massilvely left up to rng for the most part timing is key
Final Smash
Final hevan
reasons against her incllusion
simply two other characters are aiming for the spot and those are Geno and Sora so she has little chance
Why im still hopeful
theirs always a chance and i hold on to that chance with my very soul and its why i have so much hope for a Darkstalkers rep
Reason for inclusion
abside for the increase in final fantasy music having a magic based brawler would be a very welcome addition to the roster and it would be intersting seeing her in
conclusion
she has a low and i mean low chance but my hope is higher than the stars so heres to stupid hope
( let me punch mario with a dolphin)

Last edited:

Frizz

Will Thwack You At 0%
I wouldn't mind seeing Tifa. I'd go so far as to say that I'd welcome her much more than Geno and Sora, but that's just my own opinion. I support.

Top Bottom