• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Tim Russert has died

antimatter

Smash Lord
At the age of 58, Tim Russert died of a heart attack on June 13, 2008. I don't know about you guys, but I thought he was a pretty darn good journalist.

Lucrece

Smash Apprentice
This should skyrocket heart health awareness. What a pity it had to be this way.

Eor

Banned via Warnings
BRoomer
I was very sad. I actually stayed up to watch all the election coverage, so he became someone I watched all the time.

~Krystal~

True American Heroine
*Pretends to care*

Oh what a tragedy.

Now can we move on with the elections plz?

Grandeza

Smash Master
It's a shame. He was an awesome interviewer. IMO the best. Sad that he died right before father's day. Now his father has to do something no dad should ever have to do. :( I can't believe it. It just happened, no warning...Poor guy

Jam Stunna

Writer of Fortune
BRoomer
3DS FC
0447-6552-1484
I really believe that Tim Russert helped to make politics much better. He was what all journalists should be. His death is a loss for the entire country.

Top Bottom