• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Tilts tips

Sakurai_Hates_Elites

Smash Rookie
I'm trying to work in ftilt into my game. When is the best times to use ftilt? I seem to only use it randomly and it doesn't help :p Also, is there any other uses for dtilt besides shield evading, mindgames, and edgeguarding? Thanks for the help.

OGsloane

Smash Rookie
When i use down tilt, i find it pretty easy to follow up with an up aerial or a shine. If the shine is close enough to the edge you can follow up with more shine for a gimp kill or something.

SCOTU

Smash Hero
ftilt to keep someone away, esp, if they're standing in a defensive posture, or shielding. Dtilt really only works after a nair/dair, and doesn't combo, so go ahead and use a nair/dair>dtilt, then dash under them to potentially shield. if they air dodge, usmash them. If they attack, shield>usmash.

Killress

Smash Ace
Well. When fighting fox or falco, and they use their illusion, you can throw out a Ftilt, and go from there..

Top Bottom