• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Tilt Questions /w Sheik!!

Sick_ShEiK$$$

Smash Cadet
ok
i don't quite now what % is a gaurenteed ftilt->fair on these characters
(even if they DI)
-Fox (it usally works around 100% but im not positive)
-Peach
-Marth
-Samus
-Link

if you cannot do this combo on any of these characters then i would be more than happy to no a combo that will lead into a game winning fair as i call it =]
thank you!
-FuRy

CmRoddy

Smash Journeyman
you just have to get a hang of which character will fall into the next hit, and which move to use next to keep the combo going. it takes time. but i'm sure you can f-tilt the crap out of Fox and Link (i think) if they dont DI. You might be able to get about 2 hits against Marth, Peach, and Samus, but i dont really know because they are so floaty compared to Link and Fox. but what do i know. i'm a noob.

-CmRoddy

NeighborhoodP

Smash Hero
I know it instinctively, just how they are in the air after you do it, but I don't memorize the percentages...

path411

Smash Cadet
at certain percentages and if you read thier di correctly you should be able to come off tilt -> fair in some good situations

Sick_ShEiK$$$

Smash Cadet
usally fox is gone with a ftilt->fair around 100 %
and peach is gone with a uthrow-> uair around 100%
cause lately ive been getting my a$$ kicked my peach
havnt had a problem with fox's lol

Top Bottom