• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Tier List?

HylianSamurai

Smash Rookie
Are there tier lists for Project M? I just started playing a little bit before 3.0 and I'd like to know if the tier list system from Melee, Brawl, and 64, came back again for P:M. If there isn't one and anyone would like to team up with me to try and make one I'd be down. But if PMBR or someone else is already working on this I wouldn't want to step on anyones toes. BTW I main :gawmelee:

Burnsy

Smash Lord
There is speculation regarding tiers, but for the time being its generally agreed that tiers are much, MUCH less important to consider when selecting your character than it was in previous Smash Bros titles. Most players find that they are successful if they choose a character that they enjoy playing as, learn them inside and out, and study their many matchups.

Also don't read the tier list on the first page of that thread he linked you to -- it is VERY out of date

Top Bottom