• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Tier List Possibilities

Status
Not open for further replies.

TerranMasse

Smash Cadet
Now I know it's WAY WAY WAY WAY WAY early yet, but to those of you who have had a good amount of time to play the game, what are your thoughts on the character list and who can you see being placed toward the bottom or top of the tier list. It would be awesome to get some pro input too.

squarez

Smash Apprentice
There's already a thread like this posted by alphazealot in the tournament section of the forum, use the search function. Also there are 12409135 more threads like this just floating around in this forum.

ConeZone

Smash Ace
haha yeah just search tier lists or brawl tiers, you will find endless amounts of people's input who have or have not played the game..but i head olimar, diddy, toon link, dedede, marth, and wolf are all pretty beastly

MajinNecro69

Smash Ace
haha yeah just search tier lists or brawl tiers, you will find endless amounts of people's input who have or have not played the game..but i head olimar, diddy, toon link, dedede, marth, and wolf are all pretty beastly
Funny, I didn't hear that Diddy was all that hot.

inb4lock

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom