• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Tiamat475's First Custom Trailer o.O

Tiamat475

Smash Journeyman
Hey guys, I would like to know how well I did on my first trailer on Super Smash Brothers Brawl, and hope it makes everyone excited for brawl. So rate it or comment it if you can, feedbacks are always good to know! All I did was got together all the trailers/cutscenes, that are up to date, with that I put together the trailer. I chose the music by getting the timing right, I cut out MOST of the scenes. So really, the credit is for making the trailer not the video nor the music. o.o

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=REAd-Fp6PNw

Thanks all.

Edit 1: If you are confused as the first two posters with the "odd" cutscenes, then please refer to the 3rd post! Sorry about that guys.

D

Deleted member

i dont remember ever seeing the stadium part of this video on smashbros.com, and i check there everyday O_o

Top Bottom