• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

THUNDERSTORM-The first official "THE ShockWave" Pikachu tourney!-Brackets are up.

CrenTIScO

Smash Apprentice
Yes, I too shall take this time to confirm my interest in continuing to participate in this tournament. I haven't forgotten. Waiting for my round 3 fight :p

Jedstwiilite

Smash Journeyman
Wow... BananaX hasn't been on at all lately. I wonder what happened to him. I've been trying to get a hold of him. I wsa looking forward on fighting him too.

tirkaro

Smash Champion
I ARE ALIVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Updated the brackets again.

I left BananaX and Jedst alone, since they both appeared and went around the same time, so I can't exactly do anything, but if none of them show up, I'm eliminating both.

PokemonTrainerLisa

Smash Apprentice
And I STILL haven't gotten a match yet! =(

Tirkaro, can you put me up against someone else who hasn't done their Round 2 match yet? Or, if there's an odd number of participants?

Because I can't figure out how this is gonna work. O.O

EDIT: Nevermind, it looks like I'm up against DragonRider! Cool! ^_^

So, this will be my match for Round 2. I can't wait! :)

Top Bottom