• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Thunderbolt730: Graphic Art

Thunderbolt730

Smash Cadet
This thread is to show my sigs, avatars, random iamges, etc. that I've made on Adobe Photoshop. Comments and Criticism (C+C) are allowed, accepted, encouraged, and appreciated! Enjoy, my friends!

======================

Okay, here we have a Storm signature made on 9/21/07. It's my first sig returning to Photoshop as a serious creator afrter a long absense. Those swirls around the smaller Storm were created using the pen tool. It was my first time EVER (successfully) using it. It's a very interesting tool. The bg is 100% Photoshop. In general, it's a simple, light, and friendly signature. I think it's a great start as my return.

======================

This one is a Storm signature I made on 9/26/07. It's a much more grungy and aggresive sig than I usually make for a Storm sig. I used the same technique for a Poison Ivy sig* awhile back. This one is a little darker and complicated, but I love it.

======================

Jean Grey 9/10/07

======================

Here's the Poison Ivy Sig 12/18/05:

======================

Starry Night Storm 12/22/05

This one is one of my all time favorites. It's also the one that kept me going on sig making it. After doing this, I looked at it and thought, "I might actually want to do this for a living." And now, 3 years later, I'm actually planning on going in to graphic designing.

Anyway, now to the actual sig. The moon stars, and everything else besides the actual Storm render is Photoshop. It was quite fun to make and I've gotten alot of good feedback from it. Enjoy!

======================

Emma Frost Grunge sig 1/13/06

This is the first grunge sig I did and it is my favorite grunge sig I've done yet. And I really don't even remember how I did half of it.

======================

Storm grunge sig 5/24/06

This is another grunge sig that's part of a set of three I did all with the duplicate layer of abstract brushes in all of them. The other two follow.

======================

Dark Phoenix Grunge sig 5/24/06

Look closely for the pair of eyes in the center of the picture.

======================

Psylocke Grunge Sig 5/24/06

======================

Top Bottom