• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

thunder on side then attack

javi1589

Smash Apprentice
I do not know nor did i look to see if this is known but if you are on a ledge and press down then up and down b pikachu will do a thunder and grabs the ledge ...however there is time for an attackin between the pause and the grabbing of the ledge test stuff :lick:

Muhznit

Smash Journeyman
I do not know nor did i look to see if this is known but if you are on a ledge and press down then up and down b pikachu will do a thunder and grabs the ledge ...however there is time for an attackin between the pause and the grabbing of the ledge test stuff :lick:
Better method: Side (away from stage so you fall of the ledge), Jump, Down B in rapid succession. Depending on where you do it, you may grab the edge shortly after your invincibility frames or be able to pull an Aerial or Special shortly after.

Top Bottom