• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Thunder Jolt Direction Change

feddieboy

Smash Rookie
Did you people know that you can change the direction of thunder jolt by tilting the control stick in the opposite direction in the first part of the attack? Maybe people already knew this, but wasn't useful enough. Just checking though.

plasmid

Smash Apprentice
Wow! No freakin way! I can't believe someone posted another useless thread. Thats awesome.

B-turning was the same in Melee.

Jmex

Smash Lord
NNID
Jmex25
3DS FC
4613-8799-3599
I personally knew it, not sure about the majority of the other pika players however.

kamekasu

Smash Ace
It's called B-Reversal and it can be performed with all neutral-B attacks on both the ground and in the air. You were able to do this in Smash 64 because there were no over-B attacks. This technique is particularly useful to Falco players for SH B-reversed Lasers. There was a similar technique in Melee but it works a little differently.

plasmid

Smash Apprentice
Sorry to be so mean, when I posted that I was a fed up with stupid posts on the tactical forums, a while back the whole front page was like "New AT" and then it's just a pic of chuck norris. Thinking back on it this is actually useful, and not as obvious and wide known as I thought. Srry.

Dark_Meow1

Smash Ace
You should run a search (in the search bar above) before making threads.

It's also included in the sticky that says (read me first).

Not trying to be mean, everyone makes a mistake.

Top Bottom