• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Resource icon

Thunder Canceling

rockto_ap

Smash Rookie
rockto_ap submitted a new guide:

Thunder Canceling - A way to cancel PK Thunder from happening

Thunder canceling is an action that can be done with and fighter who has a ranged projectile, or an ability to absorb energy. The technique can be done one of various ways.

Way 1
While Ness / Lucas is using PK Thunder, use a projectile to hit them while in the middle of attacking. This works for all in game characters, with the exception of Roy, Sonic, Shulk, Lucina, Little Mac, Charizard, Ike, Marth, Sheik, Bowser, Capitain Falcon, Kirby, Fox, Falco, Wario, Ganondorf, and...
Read more about this guide...

Kodystri

the PK Spamming Lucas Main
NNID
Kodystri
Um..... So... Confused.... A guide for this?

PKBeam

Smash Lord
NNID
PKBeam64
Switch FC
SW 0386 4264 7224
Charizard, Bowser, Sheik, Kirby, Falco and Wario all have projectiles which inflict hitstun.
uh, characters other than Ness and Lucas have an Fsmash.
also, Toon Link has a Zair and GW can absorb projectiles.

you gotta do some serious fact checking.

Last edited:

Mizzy Moe

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
3883-6486-6414
uhhh im honestly not sure why this guide is needed i didnt think that this concept was too complicated i figured that this was like a way to use pk thunder but still use you jumps and everything like the ness or lucas would cancel it out

anyways if im not mistaken rosalina can down b and absorb the thunder as well

Pixel_

Smash Ace
uhhh im honestly not sure why this guide is needed i didnt think that this concept was too complicated i figured that this was like a way to use pk thunder but still use you jumps and everything like the ness or lucas would cancel it out

anyways if im not mistaken rosalina can down b and absorb the thunder as well
I'm pretty sure this is talking about how to stop a PKT2, which isn't really needed...
EDIT: I mean, if you're talking about PK thunder...?

Last edited:
Top Bottom