• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

throw follow-ups on sheik

Metal Gear Salad

Smash Apprentice
can't figure out for the life of me the best way to combo at low %.

anything after 30%ish i'm good, but is there something a little more guaranteed early on?

coilerr

Smash Cadet
below combo % you should tech chase but I believe you already know that. Otherwise if I uthrow at very low % I try to gentlemen her.

Rachman

be water my friend
dthrow -> chain grab di in and tech chase if they di away

AudioSilver

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
3797-7513-8784
Edit: I just realized... "On Sheik"

Down Throw is still pretty reliable.

Last edited:

ZimZam

Smash Rookie
I think he means Sheik, and yeah, upthrow upsmash wouldn't work because you can SDI out of the first few hits. But the optimal grab punish on sheik is a downthrow techchase/reaction techchase until roughly 37% where you'll want to instant upair into regrab or Nair depending on DI.

Wizzrobe recently released like an hour and 20 minute video on YouTube that I can't link right now caz mobile where he went over matchup specific punishes. If you look up "Wizrrobe Falcon Tutorial" on YouTube it should pop up

Top Bottom