• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Throw DI

Giulianocom

Smash Rookie
Does anyone have a percentage chart or just some advice around certain percents which way or how you should DI wolfs upthrow and Downthrow?

Up0n

Smash Cadet
Idk percentages but I know even at high 100's that up and down throw do not kill. Back throw is the stronger launch out of all his grabs.

Ishiey

Mother Wolf
BRoomer
Pretty sure the OP is referencing DI to avoid combos out of these throws.

Uthrow: you want to mix up DI away and in. Away will force fair at higher %s, but if they get accustomed to covering DI away and you DI in (going straight up) they might miss the follow-up. In general you'd rather eat a fair than an uair.

Dthrow: there are so many variables here. But I think DI up would be my top recommendation for the horizontal hitbox, and DI away for the vertical one. Definitely don't DI in, as that makes it super easy for Wolf to follow up.

Top Bottom