• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Three Spikes

Jensenator

Smash Rookie
I have found out three of WFT's moves that are actually spikes.Or Two definitely, and i'm fairly sure about the third one. So, Her Dair is obviously a spike, much like's Ganondorfs. But her forward air is also a spike, IF you hit it with her bottom half with her foot pointing diagonal. Another move that I THINK that either spikes or meteor smashes them, is her side b if you it hit at exactly the right spot. I tried testing out all of these moves just to make sure, but its a little difficult doing that with only one 3DS. If anyone wants to confirm this, it'd be much appreciated!

BJN39

Smash Data Ranger
It's true. All three of them have meteor or spike hit-boxes. :D

DAir is at her feet on airborne opponents, FAir (as mentioned) is somewhere at or near her back extended leg, and Side B has a powerful meteor at her head when she hits the ball.

... I <3 meteor attacks! <333333

Last edited:

rabbit.soaring

Smash Journeyman
NNID
rabbit.soaring
3DS FC
0130-2883-3067
Is the Header actually useful for spiking? Since only the head has a meteor hitbox, it seems like down or side air'd usually be a better option(Assuming the soccer ball can't spike).

Mithrilangel

Smash Rookie
Is the Header actually useful for spiking? Since only the head has a meteor hitbox, it seems like down or side air'd usually be a better option(Assuming the soccer ball can't spike).
When someone's recovering you can jump and try to get as close as possible and do a side-special. If your head misses because you couldn't get close, your ball might still hit. I think that's good. Also her side special spikes a bit diagonally so if you read a jump while someone is trying to recover hanging from the ledge, u can jump yourself and do a side-special. It should diagonally spike and KO them off stage. It has less chance of just making the opponent bounce off the stage than dair. Also if you can act quickly when your opponent gets his hands on the ledge and you run/jump to grab the ledge yourself, your opponent will be thrown away from the ledge just close enough for you to immediately use a side-special spike. Her side-special might actually be my favorite move to use ( It looks awesome too).

Honestly I find fair to be a really hard to execute spike but it might be safer because you might not have to approach as much as dair and side-special. And maybe easier to do while hanging at the ledge waiting for your opponent who is mid-air trying to recover. (Since you will already have your back turned enabling a easier hit with that backwards extended feet)

Last edited:

deepseadiva

Bodybuilding Magical Girl
3DS FC
1779-0766-2622
ONE spike makes a character very scary.

Good to hear Fit has all these tools to work with.

ToastMiller

Smash Apprentice
The spike is still there in his side special even if the ball is not present ( it's already flying around somewhere)

Top Bottom