• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

three man free for all online tourny weeklies

theluiginater2

Smash Rookie
Welcome to the free for all tourny,I'm the host for this weekly tourny The luiginater
___________________________rules for the tourny_________________________________
this is a 3 man free for all tourny meaning 3 people aganst each other each round,the number of stocks are 3 and 4 and the finals are 5 stock,whoever gets 3 wins will advance to the next fight,the first stage will be hyrule castle,the next stage is picked by the winner of the round before,it goes on till someone gets 3 wins,the matches will be recorded by someone and put on youtube sence i can't use my hypercam that well yet,the tourny starts on saturday 9:30 eastern,8:30 central

___________________________combatants _______________________________________

(1) The luiginater(i like being in tournies so i even put myself in)

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
I don't know how to play Smash online. Can you link me to a guide?

N1c2k3

Smash Lord
Maybe he's talking about SSB online? If so, then you should probably redirect your thread to the SSB section, located on the main page. It's not worth it Jake. I tried once. You have to basically buy PSO or a burnt copy (forget how) just for the online cd/cords, a Gameshark, and do a bunch of ****. + they never bothered fixing all the problems and bugs. Though they did get it working, just not well enough for decent play...

theluiginater2

Smash Rookie
Maybe he's talking about SSB online? If so, then you should probably redirect your thread to the SSB section, located on the main page. It's not worth it Jake. I tried once. You have to basically buy PSO or a burnt copy (forget how) just for the online cd/cords, a Gameshark, and do a bunch of ****. + they never bothered fixing all the problems and bugs. Though they did get it working, just not well enough for decent play...
i am talking about ssb online

Top Bottom