• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Thrashing Thursdays by Console Knights @ UCF

Col Bol

Smash Champion
Console Knights said:
Attention all you gamers out there, it's time for the Club's Second Major Event! We knew you people out there were still itching for more gaming after our last few events, so we moved mountains to push up the date of our next event!

You guys (and some ladies) demanded more events to feed your addiction and we are your humble suppliers.

The event will be held in the Student Union in the Cape Florida room 316CD.

So far the school is providing us with:

2 Projectors/2 Screens
50 Chairs
20 Tables
Wireless Mic with Speakers in the room
2 Head Tables (help with sign-ups, etc)

Tables will be setup along the walls of the room with two head tables in the middle.

As you can see, no TVs are being provided. Which means we will HEAVILY have to rely on people volunteering their equipment to make this event an absolute success!

WE NEED CONSOLES, GAMES, AND TVs!!!!!!!!!

If you are one of those kind-hearted souls that would like to volunteer your gear, PLEASE send me a message saying what you want to bring and if you will be there on time. I want to keep a detailed account of who brings what.

I'm personally bringing a PS3, a N64 and around 10 games. (My TV is on the wall so I won't be bringing mine).

We already have the voting poll up for the games we will be playing at the event but feel free to bring games for casual play, just LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU BRING!

More information will be provided at the next meeting (16th)

Let's have another packed and fun event!
Just linking this here for more exposure. Facebook link is here
https://www.facebook.com/events/239165939542552/

Top Bottom