• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Thoughts on my Mega (Man) Montage?

Reecepect

Smash Rookie
Hey people, finally decided to create an account and contribute to my favorite community, smash and the mega man boards. sorry if this isn't the place to post this but i just wanted some opinions and feedback regarding my mega man play, my montage in particular.

https://youtu.be/1CicE2LJpSY

(I don't know how to embed) :(

Now I obviously understand this is a montage but anything regarding my play would be very much appreciated!

Thanks guys, love the site and keep fighting for everlasting peace Mega Mains!

CopShowGuy

Smash Ace
NNID
CopShowGuy
3DS FC
0430-8285-4172
That was a good initial offering to make. My only criticism is to post full length matches (if they're not in For Glory, even better). It's hard to judge when all the clips are cherry picked from your best moments (and they were good moments).

Check out the Video Critique topic for other videos and a place to post your own:
http://smashboards.com/threads/dr-light-capsule-video-and-critique-thread.368755/

moist teabag

Smash Cadet
3DS FC
3110-5189-1454
yo sick play, amazing coverage with blade thing (whatever it's called idk).

On regards to the video. At the start, it's unclear as to if its gonna be a montage or just a bunch of full length games so change that a bit (both stocks went kinda the same so maybe only include 1, i know ehat you were going for tho). Also, make it shorter. 11 minutes is a long time for a combo video, so i would pick either the best of the best for your video, or divide it into two videos released seperately. If you want your videos to stand out as well they need to be stylised to make them at least seem different.

Other than that, great job! Look forward to seeing more from you. And, sorry if this sounded a bit critical or poncy, im not trying to be negative in any way. (:

Reecepect

Smash Rookie
That was a good initial offering to make. My only criticism is to post full length matches (if they're not in For Glory, even better). It's hard to judge when all the clips are cherry picked from your best moments (and they were good moments).

Check out the Video Critique topic for other videos and a place to post your own:
http://smashboards.com/threads/dr-light-capsule-video-and-critique-thread.368755/
Thank you man! I do have a for glory episode on my channel with MM (and will be doing a lot more) but i really appreciate hearing from someone and fully understand, i will take the critism on board, thanks again ill be sure to post in video critique thread!

yo sick play, amazing coverage with blade thing (whatever it's called idk).

On regards to the video. At the start, it's unclear as to if its gonna be a montage or just a bunch of full length games so change that a bit (both stocks went kinda the same so maybe only include 1, i know ehat you were going for tho). Also, make it shorter. 11 minutes is a long time for a combo video, so i would pick either the best of the best for your video, or divide it into two videos released seperately. If you want your videos to stand out as well they need to be stylised to make them at least seem different.

Other than that, great job! Look forward to seeing more from you. And, sorry if this sounded a bit critical or poncy, im not trying to be negative in any way. (:
Ah thanks man i get what your saying! It didn't sound negative at all and it really helps, if i do decide to do another now i know what to do and thats great! (I think ill do another, it lacked rush kills off the top and other crazy stuff like that -_-)

Thanks alot to the both of you ive been waiting for a reply for so long! haha

Top Bottom