• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Those Little Moments In Smash

StarLordHaiba

Smash Rookie
We all have those little moments in smash.

Have you ever been fighting online and the guy spams and wins because he's a putz.

Have you ever had that moment where you land a perfect combo and then they disconnect from play because they don't want to lose.

Those guys who love to use exploits to grab you in mid air and teleport you off the stage...
Those players with the bad connection that makes you lose because it lags so much you can't even play.

I have those moments all the time, and I've written down the names of those who cheat or disconnect adding up to 89.

What moments do you have?

Starkuss

Smash Rookie
I played (as Lucas) against a Ness online whose favourite combos were downthrow to PK Thunder, and PKT2 to Jab. My first stock can be attributed to almost any of Ness' moves killing at like 200% anyway, and I actually lost this match by going too low and messing up my recovery.

Top Bottom