• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

This Xbox Live coming to the Switch...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bea Santello

Smash Rookie
Does this mean all the online issues we've been having will be more optimized than Nintendo's?

Madison Turner

Smash Cadet
Does this mean all the online issues we've been having will be more optimized than Nintendo's?
This is just speculation:

My best guess is that Xbox Live won't affect Smash & other first party games. It'll likely be used for cross-platform games (Minecraft, Fortnite, etc), as well as out-of-game services like editing the Xbox Live avatar, comparing achievements, etc.

S_B

Too Drunk to Smash
Switch FC
SW 5369-1969-6280
This is just speculation:

My best guess is that Xbox Live won't affect Smash & other first party games. It'll likely be used for cross-platform games (Minecraft, Fortnite, etc), as well as out-of-game services like editing the Xbox Live avatar, comparing achievements, etc.
This.

Plus I can't help but speculate that it's coming because Nintendo's own online service is a pale imitation of what an actual console online service should be.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom