• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

This would be a crazy stage...

Tatanga4Brawl

Smash Apprentice
So peoples, you unknowingly loving fans of Tatanga, whaddya think of this...
with dr wright and all...

SIM CITY as a stage! you start in plain lands... it grows to a small rural town...then a small city...then a SPRAWLING LARGER THAN NEW PORK CITY METROPOLIS...which is then destroyed by a multitude of SimCity disasters...and so the cycle repeats...

opinions?questions?comments?burning insults?

You got G&WNED

Magnacor

Smash Ace
That's a pretty cool idea. How would the building thing work though? Would the buildings just appear or would someone build them? Details!

aleps

Smash Apprentice
Awesome idea, at the end it would be liek a giant Fourside.

PopFusion

Smash Apprentice
Thats a really cool idea, really creative to think about. I hope somehow this would happen!!

Magnacor

Smash Ace
hmmm... well, you wouldn't get trapped under.its like rising platforms. and it would take a small amt of time.
not lightning fast, though.
Ahh. Now I can see this working. One last question though. Would this end up being a walkoff stage? Regaurdless, this is good idea and would make for an interesting stage.

CodeBlack

Smash Ace
It's a great idea. Commuters and vehicles would be hazards, like the SimCopter (city size aerial hazard anyone?), or that %&*! Cement Truck in Simcity 4, and people would watch the match from their windows.

Magnacor

Smash Ace
awsome idea however..dr wight has the smash logo (not a representative of his own game however this doesnt mean NO!!! this cant happen.)
I thought of this, originally, but in the end I figured that if they could fix misprints on the site, they could easily go back and change his logo. By the way, I'm now officially out of questions to pester the thread creator with and now support this stages inclusion. This idea seems quite plausible and the idea of a growing stage would make it quite unique.

CelestialSeeker

Smash Rookie
This would be a GREAT addition to the game however I don't believe it would happen as there's no character to promote this. Dr. Wright is only an AT and I don't believe that's enough for them to warrant one :( Sucks though because this would be an awesome stage

KazenoZ

Smash Apprentice
Hmm... Sounds cool, but impossible, sorry to shatter your bubble, but Dr. wright's icon is Smash's icon, so no SimCity stage.

brawl_maniac

Smash Journeyman
Hmm... Sounds cool, but impossible, sorry to shatter your bubble, but Dr. wright's icon is Smash's icon, so no SimCity stage.
Hey,you know nothing is written in stone,the relase date proves it.It could be an unlockable stage because they won't reveal everything on smashbros.com.So Sakurai might have put it in the game already. He just won't reveal it,did you ever think of that?

Magnacor

Smash Ace
I have a crazy thought. What if they edited it? I know this may be hard to believe, but they can do that.

LuigiTendo

Smash Apprentice
There's already an AT from Sim City, so virtually, anything is possible. Especially with Sakurai.

I love that idea, it's really cool! Eventually you'd be like in fourside, on TOP of the buildings, but then a tornado or other disaster would knock it over! That would be so cooL!

Metaknightvision

Smash Cadet
I think this idea is superb also! Unlikely I suppose but definately an idea worthy of Sakurai himself :D Maybe we can expect something similar in a sense? Maybe not buildings and construction things, but never know.

Clumber

Smash Cadet
Having them be constructed and stuff seems like a lot...I pictured them just sort of rising out of the ground, kind of like Pokemon Stadium changes only a lot slower.

Top Bottom