• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

This Truly is Melee Hell

Status
Not open for further replies.

herbmaster%

my dankchu is 420XX
3DS FC
2836-1534-7477
i wish i had joined smashboards when i got back into smash in 2011 so my join date wouldn't make me look like a post-doc kid lol. rather, i wish my brother didn't trade our copy of melee in 2005 so i never put the game down in the first place X |

WrexFactor27

Smash Rookie
NNID
edgararanda95
I feel you man. My Melee disk broke in 2011 even though it didn't have 1 scratch on it. The reason why I didn't have a smashboard account is because I thought only the "EZ MONEY" big time players should have one lmao

herbmaster%

my dankchu is 420XX
3DS FC
2836-1534-7477
i've been thinking about going premium so i can change out my old tag for my newer, danker one. phriendlybear% came from xbox live and brawl, and those days are now far behind me, but i like having the memento. at the same time, people don't know me for it, so i'm leaning towards the switch.

Shonic

Smash Journeyman
Is this the right place to ask for Fox advice? I'm struggling to learn how to play fox. How do I L Cancel my wavedash?????

WrexFactor27

Smash Rookie
NNID
edgararanda95
I'm sticking to WrexFactor27. Been using it since I started playing video games in 99. It was also my HALO CE name on the PC where I was kinda popular and got insta b& from a lot of foreign servers. IDK why.

Support.

Call Me Supa Hot!
Let's see how fast melee hell **** posting will get this thread locked and have to go back to Facebook Underground.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom